18)"Quick, kiss me,"

Thalia POV:

It's almost 8:30 p.m., and the auction event starts in 30 minutes; we just got back from the ice cream parlor 2 hours ago, after having to drag the fools back. 

2 hours ago... 

I sat there laughing my ass off as Alfonso tried to put a snake on Sandro, forcing him to pull a gun on him. 

When one of them put a spider on me, my laughter died. I started screaming and I started flopping on the ground shouting 'get it off me'. Alfonso thought it was hilarious, so I jumped on him. 

He then began to scream and passed out. 

Then, as the spider crept over the ground, everyone screamed except for Sandro. I pounced on him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. 

His hands immediately went to my thighs to support me. I was too preoccupied with screaming to see his hands on my thighs. 

"Kill it!" We all cried, except Alfonso, who was passed out on the floor. 

Sandro stepped on the spider while pushing me to his hip. "There, it's gone," he murmured blankly, returning me to his waist. 

I exhaled a sigh of relief and kissed his neck in gratitude, his hands gripping my waist tightly. 

"You missed my lips," he murmured seriously, and I laughed as I backed away from his neck. 

I get down from his body, wrap my arms around his neck, and take a position in front of him. Standing on my tippy toes, I let my gaze fall on his lips before returning my gaze to his eyes. "You wish," I whispered softly. 

He tightens his grip on my waist, drawing me in even closer. We'd be kissing if we moved even a little. "I do," he declares. 

He tilted his head, staring at my lips, then at me, and was ready to kiss me when someone interrupted him. 

"I don't want to ruin the moment," Finn says, scratching his neck. 

 "Then why did you?" I ask, pulling away. 

"What she said," Sandro says, crossing his arms and gazing at Finn, who uncomfortably chuckles. 

"We need to go over tonight's plan," he says. 

Which brings me to the present: I was already prepared for the auction; all I needed to do was fix my hair and conceal my weapons. I wasn't sure if Mirabella would show up there because she had stated her desire to take a vacation from missions.

I believe it has something to do with how she was taken the last time. 

I really wanted Sandro to kiss me, and I'm happy to learn he has feelings for me, I think. But Finn simply had to cut us off. 

That idiot 

I examine my clothing in the mirror. It's simple and appropriate for such an expensive auction, in my opinion. 

I pull my hair into a bun and open the door to see Sandro seated on the couch, his knees apart. 

"You're making this hard for me," I say as I shut the door.