33)"I'll kill you first,"

The next few chapters will be short but there will be some mature up ahead. I'll give a spoiler by saying chapter 36 contains some.

Who spoiled that chapter? I don't know... but it wasn't me

Moving on....

Atticus POV:

Everyone was stunned and no one said anything but stared at her. She merely looked at us blankly, almost as if she didn't care. 

Did she care? Or was she emotionally tired?

Alfonso and Lorenzo both had sad expressions on their faces as they looked at her. So did Alessandro, until he covered it up with the same blank expression she had. 

"Why are you attempting to kill us?" I say and step away from her. She stands up, wipes her face, and asks, "Who the hell are you?" 

I did feel sad that she didn’t know me, but I understood why she didn’t 

"My name is Atticus, and I'm your brother," I explain, watching her expression. She simply nods and looks around. 

Maybe she's freaking out in the inside or maybe she doesn't care that I'm her brother

"I've met you before," she says, leaving me perplexed. "When?" 

"It's a long story," she replies as she waves me off. 

"Well, it's been a lovely chat, but I have to kill you all now," she says, raising both her gun-wielding hands. 

"Wait, wait," Alfonso says, making her tilt her head at him, "you're going to kill us? How can you possibly murder this cute face?" He says this while pointing to himself. 

I sign and rub my face, this dumbass. 

"I'll kill you first," she says as she points her gun at him, and he hides behind Lorenzo.

And I couldn't blame her. I would've shot him first anyway.

Alfonso is forced to move forward by Lorenzo, and they switch positions back and forth. Scared to get shot by Thalia.

I heard Sandro mumble, 'these fucking idiots' 

"But, honey, we've done nothing wrong to you," Theo says, and Atlas and Eugene nod. 

I rub my temples, feeling a headache coming on. These three are deadly in the underground, but they are afraid when Thalia threatens to murder them. 

"All right, I'll just shoot you first." She says then turned the other gun on him, forcing him to shelter between the other two. They began squabbling over who would be shot, which caused her to smile briefly before her face went blank as she began twitching a little in her arm. 

The hell wrong with her arm

"I'm running out of time," she says quietly as she points the gun at Lorenzo and pulls the trigger.

When he runs, she misses him. "Fuck," she growls as she turns to face us, looking at Sandro and pointing the gun at him. I was curious why her eyes burned with rage and sadness when she stared at him.

"Love, it wasn't what-" She didn't wait for him to finish before pulling the trigger twice, grazing his arm. 

She missed on purpose

"Fuck," he exclaims as he rushes towards her as she falls to the ground and begins twitching, oblivious to the fact that his arm is slightly bleeding. "What the fuck is wrong with her?" He says panickly.  

"I don't know," I say as I run over to check her pulse. 

He picks up her convulsing body and calls out to the mafia doctor. The man rushes down, and mum follows, rubbing her eyes as if she had just awoken from a slumber. "What in the world is going on?" 

"Mom, I'll explain in a minute," I rush out, trailing Alessandro as he places Thalia's body on the bed. The doctor instructed us to step aside and let him work. 

With terrified eyes, Alessandro moved back, frantically raking his hands through his hair. “Is she alright?” 

"Let them work, brother. How about we track down the idiot who perpetrated all of this?" He shakes his head when I say this. "No, I'd like to be there when she wakes up." 

"Aless-" I start to say something, but he cuts me off, causing me to roll my eyes. 

"I won't be gone when she wakes up, Atticus; I'll be here. I wasn't present when she was kidnapped, but I'm here now." He says 

He still blames himself for her being kidnapped

I sigh. "If we don't find him, Alessandro, you're no help to her. What makes you think he won't find her again if he found her the last time? "I ask, my eyebrows raised, and he sighs. 

"Fine," he says as he opens the door and glares at the doctor, "if she dies, you die too." 

I follow behind him, glaring at the doctor and saying, "What he said"

Author Note:

I don't have much to say, so lets move on to the next chapter

Thoughts on this chapter?

Follow, vote, comment

Bye lovely people

813 Words