Part 2

When you enter the Beach the first person who caught your attention was the same blonde who was waving at you from the first floor. You smiled back. You were hella confused in the first place and then he shows up. Once you got a hang of the entire thing, you started your investigation and found out that he was an executive there and his name was Chishiya.You saw him at the gatherings but every time you saw him, there were no second glances because he'd always vanish in thin air.You weren't a fan of partying and wanted to make sure that you were fit for all the games mentally and physically, so you found the most peaceful spot at the mansion and made it the place where you'd hang out alone most of the time because you haven't really met anyone smart enough to tag along with. So you decided it was better to be alone than to carry dead weight. Might sound rude and you were all down to help people out but it was a game of life and death and you weren't taking it lightly at all.You would think of what that Chishiya guy must be doing, where he was right now. I mean you WERE living in the same place as he was yet never got to talk to him for the first week. Then Kuina approached you.It was nice having someone who was sane enough to understand the situation and who was fun at the same time.One thing you realized was that even though it is always better to be prepared for the worst you cannot spend your entire time being all serious and gloomy and she helped a lot with that.One day out of nowhere she asked, "Where did you two meet?" You knew who she was talking about because you've seen her and Chishiya together a lot to the point you thought they were together. You still asked, "Who?" She turned to you and gave you a dead stare that clearly meant "duh". But she still confirmed, "Chishiya"."We met in a game once," you said plainly, not acting curious since you were still not confirmed if they were dating or not. "He recommended you. It's not very common that he does this. You must have REALLY caught his attention huh" you started panicking because the way she was saying this looked like she was interrogating you. The last thing you wanted was for her to go away. "I don't know. I mean yea we did talk a bit but that was all. He didn't even introduce himself and walked away." you said nervously trying to subtly defend yourself."Yea that sounds like Chishiya," she said chuckling. "Gossiping, are we?" you heard someone say from behind you. It was him."Yea we were saying how much of an ass you are." She said with a little smile on her face. YOU on the other hand tensed up. "Well, thank you very much," he said smiling sitting next to you. That is when you noticed his features. Your favorite (and all of ours too) were his eyes."Told you, you'd know my name soon enough," he said facing you as you were lost in tracing his facial features like a fool. He caught onto that."Now you're making me think you planned all of this, heh, me finding out about bleach and being forced to join." You replied."Me? Have such a low-grade plan? That's an insult." he looked emotionless saying that to the point that you almost believed it. Until Kuina laughed and said, "But that WAS your plan."After that he started hanging out with you two more, he used to with Kuina but you were involved too now most of the time they were together.All three of you made it a daily habit to meet at the same spot after dinner since no one came there.