Chapter Forty One

GABRIELE:

I keep thrusting, going in quick circles, her breast in my hand, her tight pussy pulsing around my cock. I groan. Feeling her pull at my hair and bite deeper into my neck. Loving how that stings.

She is Close. I am close. My girl is close.

Mine. All mine.

That's what I'm doing. Branding her mine. Making sure to ruin her for anybody else. Imprinting myself on her. I don't deserve her. After tomorrow everything will change. Still, I am selfish to fuck her senseless.

Fuck, I love her pussy.

She moans into my neck and I feel her pussy tighten around my cock.

Fuck.

Come for me, Bambi.

I feel her stiffness, heated liquid trace down my neck, she screams as she spasms, coming on my cock.

I follow after her. My legs caving. My spine stiffens. My cock feels fuller. I bite down on my lips, press down on her breast, thrust and thrust and thrust, till I feel my cum shoot out of my cock, spurting inside of her, branding her.

I thrust, shuddering with weak legs till I am wrung out.

Till we are both thrown down from heights. We deflate. Her jerking lightly.

I cradle her to my chest, then slowly settle her butt on the kitchen island to regain my stamina.

There's no going back from here. I'm keeping her. No matter what happens tomorrow, I must keep her.

We are made for and against each other. Like flames to a moth.

Like fire to steel.