The very beginning

*6k years ago*

Amidst a field of blooming glaze lilies, sat a goddess in all her glory. As she gently caressed her beloved glaze lilies, she hummed a sweet song. The lilies bloomed forth at her sweet lullaby, almost glowing in the sunlight.

A mighty god who made the earth tremble happened to hear the lullaby and was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. He was cold and harsh, emotionless most of the time.

It was amongst the beautiful field of glaze lilies they met and became friends.

The kind and gentle goddess sensed his presence and stood up, introducing herself. "I'm Guizhong, the goddess of dust, nice to meet you!" She said with a cheery smile on her face. The god was momentarily stunned and her attitude.

The male god replied"I have many names but you may call me Morax. I'm the god of stone."

"Yay! Let's form an alliance! With your brawn and my wisdom we could create a powerful and peaceful civilization!"

"A-alright I guess."

As tokens of trust, guizhong gave Morax a bell, telling him that should he be able to open the puzzle on the bell, he would gain her wisdom.

The goddess of dust was a kind and caring goddess and her people prospered. She was also very intelligent and created a great weapon called the Guizhong ballista. It could be used to defend the civilization if anything attacked. Morax was tasked to defend the place as he was very powerful.

Under the kind and gracious rule of Morax and Guizhong, the people flourished and prospered. Morax was starting to warm up to Guizhong and his cold personality began to melt away.

As soon as he opened his heart to her, he felt a connection and drew even closer to her. They were the best of friends.

However, these peaceful and happy times couldn't last. The heavenly principles and Celestia declared that only seven gods could be seated in the Celestia.

And so the Archon war began.