Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Dragon Beard Cake

    In Guangji Temple, the sound of wooden fishes is one piece.

    Dongyang Gongshizi, who was guarding in front of the main hall, only nodded his head to the salutations of others, quite perfunctorily. It wasn't until the girl whose face was covered by the veil came out that he put on a smile and stepped forward quickly, handed over the snacks graciously, and stretched out his hand to help, "Your Highness, people say that sincerity leads to spirituality, after worshiping for so long, The Buddha will also hear your wish. But tired? Do you want me to see you off?"

    The girl looks like a fairy, and she is Jiang Rufei, the only princess in the dynasty. Jiang Rufei was stopped by him, without saying a word, Lin Ruying, the princess' companion who was guarding the door, inserted between the two calmly, "Young Master Yuan, it's getting late, the carriage is waiting outside the temple, so don't bother me any more." .”

    Yuan Shizi's eyebrows twitched slightly, where did this girl jump out from! He didn't even notice! With a stiff expression for a moment, Yuan Shizi bowed and saluted, and said repeatedly, "It should be, it should be."

    Trouble solved, Jiang Rufei looked back at the tall Buddha statue, and left in silence, turning a deaf ear to the repeated greetings and greetings from all around.

    A young lady was ignored by the public, she turned back into her mother's arms angrily, and said aggrievedly, "Why is she like this!" "

    The princess is not targeting you, she didn't pay attention to anyone. I didn't say a word again."

    The young lady murmured a few times, "This, this is it."

    The center who was discussed walked out of the temple under the protection of Lin Ruying, and the carriage they took when they left the palace had already stopped quietly on the road a few steps outside the temple. . There were quite a few peddlers outside the temple to solicit business, Lin Ruying skillfully took out her purse and bought a copy, and when she boarded the carriage, she already had a large bag of food in her hand.

    In the carriage, Jiang Hengyun raised his eyes and looked over, "A Fei, did someone upset you today?"

    Jiang Rufei sat down with her knees bent and hugged her knees, put her head between her knees and looked straight at the young lady in the carriage without answering.

    Lin Ruying disassembled the food and toys sold by the hawkers and put them on a small table. Various cakes, bamboo crickets, and small bamboo whistles were placed together, which looked very messy.

    Jiang Rufei picked them up and looked at them one by one, as if she had completed some task, she looked down at the ground again. She doesn't have any vitality on her body, like a delicate clay sculpture, if she looks the wrong way, she will lose all vitality.

    The teacup in Jiang Hengyun's hand clicked. Jiang Lang, who was also sitting in the car, had red eye circles, so he turned his head away.

    Lin Ruying was used to Jiang Rufei's attitude, she took a roll of cloth and swept up the miscellaneous things, and then threw them away after preparation.

    "Wait." Jiang Hengyun fixed his eyes and picked up a piece of pastry inside.

    Some familiar round white pastries were turned over, with the words "Lianlaiju" printed on the front. Jiang Hengyun lost interest and threw it back into Lin Ruying's hands.

    Not the kind he'd seen.

    ---

    Waiting left and right before Xiao Que and Wang Ting came back. Seeing that there were no customers, Si Li ran around the stalls of two long-established shops in Beijing that were close to her own stall, and was forced to shelve the long-awaited Daning Food Shop. Plan to restart.