Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Unique Taste

    As the night passed, not far from Xiao's mansion, in the mansion of Princess Le'an, the candle that had not been extinguished all night was extinguished by the middle-aged man, who pushed the young man who was sleeping on the table, "Ah Kuang, wake up.

    " Rice paper with poems written on it was piled up in a mess under his arm, and an ink painting was pressed by a paperweight, and it was placed on the corner of the table as a treasure. It can be seen that what is painted on the painting is the ice powder in the corner of the table case from Changlaiju, which can make people feel the coolness and deliciousness with just one glance. However, at this time, the ice cubes floating in the sugar water in the bowl have melted a little, and they are sticky and crumbled into pieces, not as beautiful as yesterday.

    Du Kuang glanced across the bowl, saw the rice paper under his arm brighten up, and grabbed the sleeve of the middle-aged man, "Father, take a look at the sentence I thought about yesterday, it doesn't feel good enough..." "

    Just Believe me so much?" The middle-aged man smiled with a good temper, the years have left shallow lines on his face, but it still does not damage his beauty, but because of the traces of time, it shows the elegance from the inside out Poetry and calligraphy.

    Du Kuang rummaged around, found the last poem written before he fell asleep last night, and handed it to the middle-aged man, "You are the famous Mr. Wenshan, if you can't even write poems, then I am not What’s more?”

    “Amber stays radiant, and jade beads are fragrant.” Du Wenshan recited the poem that Du Kuang worked out overnight, and shook his head helplessly, “You... the princess told me last night that you are doing something for winter. Try crazy, have you changed your temper today?"

    "Mother, how do you know this?" Du Kuang rubbed his hair irritably, "I heard that this year's winter exam will be with the girls' school. The master has specially arranged for the dormitory exam these two days, and I will paint with the theme of leisure. I paint well. But I didn’t think about the inscription and postscript and the poem notes.”

    Du Wenshan poured him a cup of hot tea and said, “You should also pay attention to your body. Your painting skills were taught by the prince of Yue before. Comparable to others, this poem already has a general shape, I will polish it up for you, you go to the dormitory early, come back today and rest early, don't let the word slip in front of the Princess." "I just know that Daddy is the

    best Already!" Du Kuang cheered, swept the waste manuscript to the ground, and carefully held the painting in front of Du Wenshan.

    Du Wenshan dipped in the ink, pondered for a moment, and the pen wandered around, finishing in one go, "Golden jars and ambers stay condensed, and moonlight often shines on jade beads for fragrance. Frost grass and broken branches gather together, but one knows that it is like sugar to soothe the heat." At first glance, it is beautiful, and

    then The view is deep, although it is still good to talk about a bowl of ice powder, but Du Kuang has already felt the twists and turns from it, and he and Du Wenshan are judged on their level. But the poem was inscribed on his painting, so he was naturally overjoyed. He lay on the table and blew air, dried the ink marks and rolled up the scroll, without even bothering to tie his hair, and rushed out the door.

    "I'm going to the school dormitory! Thank you dad!"

    Du Wenshan shook his head with a smile, motioning for the boy to catch up, and stood with his hands behind his back. His handsome silhouette fell into the eyes of others, like a picture scroll.