Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Wang Ting, who came back with shopkeeper Ma, politely rejected Si Li's suggestion to add another bowl of sweet potato mush. The horse shopkeeper holding the money bag in his left hand and holding up the new land deed in his right looked at this side for a while, and had some doubts about where the little girl got so much money, but he didn't say anything, just dealt with it in Si Li After finishing the small problem with the buddy, he pushed the printed deed and land deed to Si Li.     The shopkeeper Ma smiled like a Maitreya Buddha, and his whole body was full of joy that he had got rid of the big burden. "Order a signboard

    and you can open. I wish the girl a lot of money first!"

After clarifying the division of property and so on, Shopkeeper Ma transferred almost all the goods he owned in the capital to Si Li. It stands to reason that he left the capital in a state of embarrassment, but let's think about the bad business he mentioned once. Do, this reaction is not too strange.

    Si Li put away the documents, and inquired about the locations of the masons and paper workshops in the city by the way, causing Shopkeeper Ma to give him a strange look, "I just wanted to tell you that the Zhu carpenter in Nancheng is very skilled, but what are you looking for with masons and paper workshops?" Miss Si, it’s not that I’m talkative, but when we come out to do business, it’s better to be thick-skinned. After that, we’ll spend more time dealing with the officials. Do it yourself."

    Among the ten people who poured a basin of water out of the capital, half were officials and half were relatives of the emperor. This is the consensus of the residents of the capital, and it is completely impossible not to deal with the government.

    As soon as he said that, Si Li knew he had misunderstood. Even though the appearance has changed drastically now, few people may know her, but the original owner is the daughter of the Si family after all, and Wang Ting went to transfer the ownership of a restaurant as a steward, which is still within the normal business scope of the boudoir ladies. She went to the government office in person to join in the fun, because she was afraid that there would be too few chances to meet Mr. Si by chance, and she would look for trouble if she had nothing to do.

    Si Li brought the conversation back, "I brought a lot of people, and I want to expand another room. If you have a good craftsman, you can tell me directly. Before the soft opening, the signboard can be used for a few more days, so there is no hurry .”

    Everyone's signboard is the most important thing, but this little girl is a special case. Shopkeeper Ma looked at Si Li with strange eyes for a while, and said cautiously, "Brother Wang and I, the craftsman, will talk about it later, but what is the purpose of the shopkeeper looking for paper shops?" Buying festive red paper is also going to find a brush and ink shop, no matter how you think about it, restaurants should not have anything to do with paper shops.

    "There will be a trial opening in two days. If you are not busy then, Shopkeeper Ma must come to support you. I will give you a membership card discount. The membership card is just a small idea of ​​mine..."

    Si Li roughly talked about the idea of ​​applying for cards and promoting small advertisements for the modern opening ceremony. Shopkeeper Ma's eyes lit up, and he was amazed, "Really, really..." He thought for a while before finding the right words, " It's really unheard of."

    Meng Taotao leaned his chin and nodded thoughtfully, it was the first time she heard Si Li's statement, before Si Li only said that she wanted to write something to attract customers, she didn't know exactly what she was doing, but now I know something. Si Li had only mentioned one thing to her, and it would be useless to think of propaganda before talking to Zhifang about the printing business. Seeing that Meng Taotao and the shopkeeper Ma were both surprised, Si Li was a little surprised.