Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Wrapped Tofu

    The thatched shed of the fried tofu stand is low, and there is a lot of noise around it. From time to time, there are tourists who go up and down the mountain or pass by the official road, but few people enter the door. Si Li and Xiao Que had only been sitting for a moment, and they had already seen the same face walking past the stall three times. They poked their heads around, wondering what they were waiting for, and suddenly felt that this small stall was interesting.

    Fried tofu does not take time, and the small bowls with garlic and spicy flavors are placed on the table with a clatter. The reddish-brown soup hangs on top of the puffy golden yellow tofu, dotted with finely chopped green onions, not to mention that Si Li is not full, even if she is full, she can eat again just by smelling it a bowl of rice.

    Si Li swallowed her saliva, stopped the old man who came to deliver the fried tofu, and asked, "Uncle, is there any food left at your stall? Why do people always come?" The old man carefully arranged the two bamboo sticks, straightened up and

    said , "They are waiting for someone." He said half a sentence, but refused to say any more.

    Unable to find out why, when Si Li lowered her head again, she held Xiao Que up to the tofu stick and looked at it. Xiao Que held the last piece of tofu awkwardly and handed it over, "Miss, eat it. It's so delicious, I didn't pay attention..."

    Xiao Que, who was left by herself, must be raised if she can eat it.

    "It's okay." Si Li waved her hands dumbfounded, bit off the tofu with her nose, got up and went out.

    The spicy sauce is wrapped on the crispy tofu skin. The moment the crispy skin is bitten, the tender and creamy tofu inside is smooth and full of mouth. The thick bean aroma neutralizes the taste of the sauce. The taste is eye-catching. I just don’t know if I was expecting too much. I always feel that the taste of the sauce does not match the tofu itself. The sauce that smells attractive has become the one that is holding back.

    After walking a few steps, Si Li remembered where he had eaten this taste. When I traveled to Yun Province in my previous life, a famous snack, Shiping Tofu, had such a taste. However, Shiping Tofu is mostly fried or grilled, and served with dipping water. The two methods have different tastes.

    Xiao Que followed Si Li closely, and said happily, "I've never eaten it before, Miss is so kind."

    "This should be the way in the southwest..." Si Li hadn't finished speaking when he was bumped by a boy in gray who rushed over from the official road and staggered, Xiao Que said angrily, "What are you doing! Come out, How can you bump into people!"

    The middle-aged man who followed the boy in gray to the fried tofu stand almost at the same time just heard what Si Li said before, and looked at them, "Look at you, you know how to eat, remember this next time. After a while, I will have authentic Xiucai tofu. I won’t tell you, the lady of Xiucai has a tight schedule every day, and she will not be able to grab it.”     Si Li recognized that the middle-aged man was the one who had been walking around in front of the stall before but never entered. One, seeing him hurriedly squeezed into the small stall on three floors inside and outside in the blink of an eye, the boy in gray who bumped into her was in the middle. At this time, the boy in gray wrapped his long hair with a cloth towel and put on an apron, revealing his gentle eyebrows and eyes. If it weren't for the dark blue eyes and the inconspicuous attire that covered most of his face, no one would have noticed it at first glance. misread her gender.     No wonder middle-aged people say that she is a talented lady, she is clearly a little girl!     The old man who had been guarding the stall stood aside with a smile on his face, staring at the girl in gray clothes' movements, his eyes were so bright that it made people frown unconsciously.     The lady of Xiucai is carrying the pot with her left hand and the right hand is oily. The sound of sizzling oil is crisp and loud, and a smell of salty and fresh meat is permeating. Li just broke through the silver coins to get more than 90 copper coins and unsatisfied intestines, but finally gave up this idea.     She had seen it before, and a bowl of noodles with fried sauce cost twenty yuan. If she had been eating at the stall, the money would only cost two days, and the charges of the obviously higher-end Wafang restaurants were even more unimaginable.     A penny is hard for a hero, and eating is still the first priority. Si Li, who didn't plan to go back to Zhuangzi to drink porridge, bought noodles with fried sauce and shared it with Xiaoque. After the sun was not too glaring, she walked back to Zhuangzi for a walk in the sun on the official road in Shanyang. There were many tourists on the official road, and after listening to it for a while, I realized that ten days later, there would be a big bustle watching the Buddhist Dharma Conference in Guangji Temple.     If the family has a stall, this is obviously a good opportunity to make money.