Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Si Li listened to Xiao Qi telling about the past as if she was listening to a story. She grew up with her uncle in the Northwest, and only returned to the capital during the Chinese New Year. Talking about her other hometown.

    Following her narration, Si Li came to the northwest where the water and grass are luxuriant. Who would have thought that five years ago, the northwest was still in war and chaos. Thousands of miles away, the Northwest was completely pacified.

    "...From my uncle to any soldier, if you ask anyone in the northwest, they will say that His Royal Highness is the God of War in Daning. He is brave and good at fighting, and keeps the side safe. I was young when the Crown Prince came down, and I have never really seen him. , but everyone's respect and admiration are not fake, nor is the peace in the Northwest, whether it is me or others, I am very grateful to him."     But these are hardly circulated in the capital. Heroes are worthy of respect, and the stories of heroes are worthy of word of mouth, but this His Highness does not have any honor, as if it was deliberately covered up and erased. He is recognized as good-looking, but he only remembers that he was rejected by the emperor a few years ago and was not allowed to enter the palace to face the saint.     Si Li felt quite uncomfortable, "How come there are no rumors about such a person?"     Xiao Qi curled her lips, "His Royal Highness's only defeat was when he heard that the queen had passed away. He turned back from the grassland and gave up the pursuit voluntarily, but it was too late when he came back. Your Majesty used this to attack him, not to mention the honor of the battle, there is no reward at all. No one is allowed to mention it, and if no reward is given, it will be gradually forgotten." The contradiction between the emperor and the prince is very obvious,     turbulent The smell hits the face.     Anxiety and curiosity were brought out on Si Li's face, Xiao Qi looked at it and smiled, and opened the door, "Here, the prince is the number one supporter of His Royal Highness, if you still want to ask, just ask him, I have to go back to the academy in the afternoon." The girl moved closer and lowered her voice, "I will ask Tao Tao to watch over it for me, and I promise not to give him a chance to become a wolf!"

    Si Li's thinking was interrupted, and she was dragged to another place in an instant. She couldn't laugh or cry when she saw the gaze of "Jiang Lang" in the upper court who mentioned that she was looking up. She saluted embarrassingly. Concerned, she lowered her head and pushed Xiao Qi, "Go away!"

    "Do you like my brother?"

    Just as Xiao Qi was pushed to the front hall, Si Li heard a slightly surprised question behind her. Prince Yue's son had no expression on his face, his eyebrows were slightly raised, and his expression was quite subtle.

    But Si Li couldn't care less about what he was thinking, scratched her head embarrassedly, recalled what she said to Xiao Qi just now, and became confident again, "Yes, a great hero, who doesn't like it?" "Really?

    "

    "Jiang Lang"'s voice was a little hoarse, Si Li looked at him in surprise, and noticed that the young man's fingers on his knees curled up slightly, as if he was a little nervous.

    Jiang Hengyun met her gaze, and his voice returned to calm, as if he was talking about an irrelevant person, "Brother has killed many people. Ever since he was born, Master Buku of Guangji Temple said that he could not hide his murderous aura and punished his relatives... "

    Pfft." Si Li couldn't help laughing, "You don't believe this, do you? Ah Qi also said that you are a loyal fan of your elder brother. Why do I feel that you are talking bad about him? Aren't ghosts and gods all lying? Is it human, how can a newborn child have any murderous intent? What's more, His Royal Highness killed invaders like Di Luo, not a perverted murderer, and he is a hero to defend his home and country.     " It’s a scientific thing, but from the beginning, the introduction of the system is a spiritual contract, and there is an AI-style interactive response, plus various progress bars and proportional calculations. The interface full of science fiction is far from the theory of ghosts and gods. , it was more like a high-tech technology, which made Si Li believe in science even more.     Si Li thought about why the system appeared, and suddenly found that the prince of Yue hadn't spoken any more, and the courtyard was terribly quiet. She suddenly thought of "Jiang Lang"'s wanton methods when facing the servants of the Sifu, and her heart skipped a beat.