Cat Cafe

As you both got in the car you saw the man with white hair and Todoroki's dad walking toward the car. Enji knocked on the window and it slowly rolled down. He started to talk with Todoroki but you ignored the conversation. When you looked out your window you saw the white hair there. You rolled down the window because it looked like he wanted to talk to you.

"Hello sorry to bother you. But I am Natsuo Shoto's older brother. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. Shoto has been talking a lot about you."

"Pleased to finally meet you. I didn't know Todoroki talked about me."

"Yeah so much. I was surprised because he never really talked about any from his school."

He looked at Todoroki and then back at you and said,

"Well, it's nice to know that he has a friend outside of school."

You smiled and he walked to the other car more up the driveway. You rolled up the window and looked over at Todoroki and saw that enji was walking away. He quickly rolled up the window and told the driver to go. You tapped him on the shoulder and gave him an earbud. He grabbed it and you both started to listen to music on the way to the mall center. Finally when you got to the mall, Todoroki started to talk to the driver. You got out of the car and started to wait for Todoroki to finish talking. You sat down on one of the benches waiting for Todoroki to finish talking. You looked at your phone replying to texts that you have gotten. When you looked up you saw that Todoroki was walking towards you. So you got up and started to walk toward him to meet him halfway.

"Where do you want to go first? We can go to the food court, movie theaters, and shops or we can go to the arcade. You asked"

"Hmm. I am a bit hungry. Do you want to get food?"

"Yeah, I'm fine with it. How about you choose? I am fine with whatever you want to eat."

"Ok follow me."

You grabbed his hand and started walking toward where you were going to eat. He didn't notice that he blushed. The both of you walked to Todoroki's favorite restaurant that was in the mall which is a cat cafe. You walked into the restaurant with todoroki and then you were sat down by the hostess in a corner seat area. You looked around the restaurant at all of the cats that were in the restaurant. A black cat jumped up onto your lap and you started to pet the cat. You looked at the name tag and saw that the cat's name was "chocolate fudge". You smile about how cute he was. You saw the todoroki was looking at the menu so you stopped petting the cat and started to look at the menu. You saw a lot of good food and drinks that they have. The waitress can and asks.

"Hello, i'll be your waitress for today. What can I get you today?"

"I'll get the ham sandwich with everything on it. I'll also get honey milk tea with boba. Thanks."

"Ok. What do you miss?"

"I'll get the avocado sandwich with everything on it. And for a drink, I'll get brown sugar milk tea with boba and lychee. Thank you."

"That will be right out."

You smiled and continued to pet the cat.

Todoroki pov:

Todoroki was watching you pet the cat. He smiled because of the way the sunlight was angled. He couldn't help but think you are the most beautiful person in the world. He notices out of the corner of his eye. He looked down and saw a spotted cat sitting at his chair. The cat was staring deeply at todoroki. He picked up the cat and started to hold the cat on his shoulder. The cat moved around his shoulder and sat down on his right shoulder and started to lick his face. Your food arrived shortly after todoroki started to pet the cat that was sitting on his lap. The both of you started to eat the food you both had ordered. As you both started to talk about how cute the cats are and how many there are. He didn't want to say anything because all he wanted to do was listen to your sweet voice.