The Sandwich Date

When you woke up you saw that todoroki was curled up and was holding your hand. You smiled and turned to grab your phone to see what time it was. You started to get up and tried to not wake todoroki up in the process of you moving. You finally got out of bed. You walked out of the room to get something to drink for you and todoroki.

Once you got the drinks you were walking in the hallway and you bumped into Bakugou. When you bumped into him he glared at you and he continued to walk down the hall. You finally got to todoroki's room. You opened the door and saw that todoroki was still sleeping. You quietly walked into his room and put the drinks down. You walked over to his desk and started to work on the homework that you were assigned in some of your classes. As you were working on your homework you felt strong arms wrap around over your shoulders. You turned and saw that it was todoroki.

"Good morning. How did you sleep."

"Hmm. good."

He looked at the papers and saw that you were working on your homework. He looked closer to see what kind of homework it was.

"What class is homework from?"

"It's for history. My teacher had assigned some homework. So i am trying to finish it before i do anything else. But, I'm almost done with it."

"Oh. he said putting his head on the top of yours."

You continued to work on your homework. Thirty min later you finally finished your homework.

"Do you want to do anything?" you asked todoroki.

"can .... Can you....." he looks down. "Will you like to lay with me?"

You looked up and both of your faces were so close to each other that you could kiss. You blushed.

"Sure."

He smiled.

"Ummm," he whispered to softly that you couldn't hear what he said.

"What did you say?"

Todoroki looked to the side and whispered in your ear.

"um... " he looks away. Then he finally said but in a whisper. "big spoon and little spoon" he blushed when he asked you the question.

You blushed a little. But todoroki noticed that you also blushed but he didnt say anything about it.

"Sure i would love to."

You walked over to todoroki and layed down. todoroki wrapped his hands around your waist. When todoroki was laying behind you, you can hear him breathing and he hugged you tightly. You asked.

"In 10 minutes do you want me to go and get some turkey sandwiches for us?"

You felt his head nod.

"I would like that. Thank you." He said quietly

After 10 minutes had gone by you slowly got up. Todoroki had fallen asleep again. You wrote something on paper.

Paper note

"If you read this before I come back

I am getting the sandwiches for us.

I am going to be back in about 45 minutes or less."

You put the note next to todoroki and walked out of his room. When you were walking out of the student dorm. You started to walk to the restaurant. You finally got the food/ but You finally got to the student dorm you signed in and continued walking to todoroki room. You walked back to todoroki you saw that Todoroki had fallen asleep again. You smiled and sat and lay down on his bed. You had started to rub his hair. He started to move and turned his body to face you.

"Did you leave already?"

You nodded.

"Yeah i already got your food." you moved to get more comfortable. "Do you want to eat right now?"

"I could have gone with you if you woke me up. But thank you For the food."

"No it's fine i don't mind it was fun though walking by myself. But the next time i go you can come with me if you want."

"Thanks."

"Do you want to eat?"

He nodded and got up from his bed. You grabbed both of your food and walked toward the table in his room. The both of you started to eat together. You notice that todoroki was happy that he was able to eat with you. You smiled.