Movie Night

As the both of you hugged it out you apologized to him.

"Look I'm sorry about this."

Todoroki didn't say anything.

" do.... Do you want me to do anything to make you feel better?"

He looked to the side then put his head back on your neck he nodded as he finally said.

"yes, that would be nice but maybe later."

"Ok. So what do you want to do? Do you still want to hug or watch tv?"

"Can we watch a movie?"

"Cool. What do you want to watch? I got action, fantasy, and I don't know what genre it is but I have studio ghibli."

"Studio ghibli sounds nice. I want to Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind."

"Yeah, I haven't watched that movie yet."

You started to get the movie ready on the t.v. that you had in your room. Your glad that you had brought it on because you get to have moments like this with friends. You finally got the movie ready so you sat back down on the bed with Todoroki. You are halfway through the movie and you didn't notice that Todoroki was leading over toward you. And in that sec he gave you a kiss on the lips and said.

"Now you paid me back."

He started to lay on your shoulder as you stayed shocked. You blushed a little because you didn't know how to react but you continued to watch the movie. As the movie went on both of you were invested in this movie. As the movie started to end and todoroki was still laying on your shoulder. You pulled on a blanket on both of you and you laid your head on his as you started to fall asleep. As you were trying to sleep todoroki moved his hand towards yours and grabbed yours. You looked at him and he was still sleeping. You smiled and squeezed his hand and slowly drifted into a deep sleep.