His Hug

You were just about to finish your sandwich when Bakugou kicked todoroki open. You turned your head quickly to see him in the door. He walked in, grabbed your arm, and said.

"Come on Mr. Aizawa wants to talk to you."

"Dude," you said

Todoroki quickly got up from the table and grabbed Bakugou's arm and said.

"You don't grab her like that."

Both of them were glaring at each other.

"Fine you take you Mr. Aizawa then."

"I will."

Bakugou let go of your arm and walked away down the hallway. Once he was gone from view, Todoroki started to check your arm to see if it's ok. He continue to check you arm when you said.

"Todroki don't worry about it. I fine."

"....." rubbed your hand with his thumb." Are you sure?"

"Yes I am. But thank you for the concern." you put on one of todoroski sweatshirts and said. "Ok let's go to Mr. Aizawa because Bakugou was so pushy about it."

You rolled your eye alittle. Todoroki didnt notice that you rolled your eyes.

Todoroki nodded and the both of you started to walk to Aizawas room. As he was walking with you he was feeling the sweatshirt that you were wearing. You looked up and said.

"I can give this back if you want."

"No. it's fine you look good in it. Borrow it as long as you want."

You smiled and said "thanks."

You finally got to his room and knocked on the door. Mr. Aizawa opened his door and said.

"Good, you're both here. I just wanted to make sure you both are okay."

"I'm fine. Thank you." you said. You turned towards to todoroki.

"...." he looked up. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

Your friend showed a bit of concern but you shook it off. You thought "I'll talk to him later. Mr. Aizawa nodded and said.

"Well that's all I wanted to ask you. Thanks for your time. You can go to your rooms now. Have a good rest of your day."

"You to Mr Aizawa."

They both walked back to your room. When the both of you finally got back to his room you grabbed Todoroki's hand and looked up.

"Are you sure you're okay? Do you need a hugged."

Todoroki's face started to look angry and sad. He looked like he wanted to say something. He paused and sighed. He finally said in an angry tone.

"Why am I the only one angry that you got kidnapped!"

Your face went relaxed and said.

"You think I was not scared that I was kidnapped. I was so scared. I just didn't want to worry you about it."

You sighed with a sad look on your face and said.

"Do you want to hug it out?"

"Yes i would love to." he said

He pulled you and hugged you tightly. You both hugged for a couple of minutes, he smiled and said.

"Thank you."