《 23 》

Jisung POV ••• ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ༄

"You seem awfully happy," Chan commented when Jisung walked into the studio.

"Yeah, tone it down, you're killing the emo vibe in here," Changbin said, gesturing to him and Chan, who were both wearing all black.

Jisung just huffed and sat down next to Changbin on the couch. The older looked up from his phone and at Jisung.

Chan turned around in the desk chair and rested his face on the palms of his hands, leaning forward and supporting himself with the armrest.

"What?" Jisung asked when he realised that both of them were staring at him. It was making him uncomfortable and slightly creeped out.

"Why are you so happy?" Chan said.

"Can I not be happy?" Jisung argued.

"No," Changbin said, before turning back to his phone. Chan grabbed the nearest notepad and threw it, hitting Changbin right on his forehead.

"Be nice," Chan scolded, before returning his attention back to Jisung. "Explain, now."

"Nah, it's nothing."

"You look like the sun from the teletubbies, it's not 'nothing'," Changbin butted in.

"No seriously, spill," Chan agreed.

"You think I look like the sun from teletubbies?!" Jisung almost screamed.

"Yes, now stop stalling," Chan said, slightly frustrated.

"Jeez, fine," Jisung said, then he paused, preparing himself for everything he was about to spill. "So, I started talking to this guy on instagram, and I sorta, kinda, got a small crush on him, then we met in real life, but he didn't know it was me, and then we talked some more and got pretty close, then I disappeared for a while to prepare for our fan meet, then he texted me a while back and we started talking again, then I found out that he had a girlfriend, THEN he broke up with his girlfriend and I helped him realise he was gay."

Jisung inhaled a big breath of air, then looked back at Chan.

"So...you might have a chance with your crush cause you helped him figure out that he's gay?" Chan asked, summarizing Jisung's rant.

"Yes."

"Why didn't you just say that?" Changbin said, annoyed.

"I dunno," Jisung said, before running out of the studio, and locking himself in the bathroom. He had gotten a text from Minho.

"What are you doing?" Chan asked, banging on the door.

"Your mom," Jisung said, situating himself on the counter, and opening the messages.

"That's not- ugh," Chan said. "Better not be taking nudes in there!"

"EXCUSE ME?!" Jisung yelled, hurting his eardrums from screaming in the enclosed space.

"You heard me," Chan said. "You're about to actually debut with your face, you need to make sure you can't start any scandals."

"Okayy," Jisung said, annoyed. "I wasn't planning on doing anything like that anyways."

_____________

fin du chapitre
_____________

March 10, 2023

Lots of news today, so make sure to read this note!

First: I posted this on my conversations tab, but I wanted to tell yall here: I finished the plot to this book! It will have about 33 chapters, so there's probably going to be 10 more chapters until it's complete. This is just the basic plot, so it might be longer if I want to add more information.

Second: My mental health is 📉📉📉 so I might forget to post some days, but don't worry, I'm okay. I don't have a lot of time to write, though, and that might slow down updates lol.

Last: Not as important, but: THE STAY MEMBERSHIP KITS WERE SHIPPED OUT YESTERDAY!!! So it's going to arrive soon, and I'm so excited!!