《 47 》

There's some stuff in this chapter that I don't know if it's an American-only thing, so if you're confused, please ask.
__________________________________________

3rd Person POV ••• ᓚᘏᗢ ♡ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ༄

The couple wandered inside the large building, Minho leading the way.

It took them a bit to find the ice cream shop inside the shopping center, and once they arrived, they released that it was a lot more crowded than they thought it would be.

Minho could see that Jisung was becoming visibly anxious, so he grabbed his hand and dragged them a bit farther away from the ice cream parlour.

"Ji, do you wanna leave?" Minho asked when they were in a secluded area.

"I still wanna get ice cream," Jisung said with a pout, looking back at the crowded parlour.

Minho laughed, then asked, "Convience store ice cream?"

"Sure!" Jisung responded excitedly, grabbing his boyfriend's arm and dragging them back to entrance, pushing them through the doors and outside.

They walked a few minutes until the busy sidewalks illuminated by stores turned quieter, and the concrete was brightened by a few dim streetlights. They headed up to the neon front of a convenience store and walked inside.

Jisung let go of Minho's arm and ran up to the display freezer, placing his hands on top of the cold glass and looking at the many flavors excitedly.

Minho walked up to his excited boyfriend, wrapping his arm around Jisung's waist and leaning into his shoulder.

Jisung looked up at his boyfriend, pulling down his mask quickly to give Minho a peck on the cheek, before placing it back over his nose.

Jisung slid open one of the doors, and grabbed a small container of green tea ice cream.

^^ Like this, but green tea flavor

Minho looked at him confused.

"It's for us to share!" Jisung said, before running away to the snacks aisle, returning with a share-size bag of m&m's.

Minho started walking up the cashier, and Jisung followed after a few seconds, placing the items on the counter.

"$9.14," the cashier said blandly. (Ignore that the price is in dollars, even though they're in SK)

Jisung handed the cashier his card, finally beating Minho to paying for their food.

The left the store, walking even farther away from the park and shopping center that they were originally at. Eventually, they reached a small and secluded park. It consisted of a small field of grass surrounded by trees. On the far side of the field was a playground, and behind that, the Han river.