Chapter 3

Aegon: What is the meaning of this! Maegor!"

Maegor:" Well i named my son, your Grandson. Come and visit him father, Uthor Targaryen, named after his ancestor Uthor of the High Tower."

Aegon: You know what i mean!

Maegor: Well i wanted to name him Orys, but lost the coin toss. After all my wife choose too name our child should be taken in as well."

27 AC

Ceryse Hightower Targaryen POV

Little Alysanne left to play with Aeressa while Ceryse sat in front of the Queen with her daughter Rhaena. She was genuinely considering what they were thinking because Late King Aegon had so many issues due to Late Queen Rhaenys and Queen Dowager Visenya. Being both his wives and sisters.

Maegor was unexpectedly opposed to marrying their children to each other or Targaryen after they had already discussed the matter. He did so for two reasons: first, he disliked his father, Aegon, and the way he destroyed Lady Visenya; and second, he doesn't really give a damn what people think.

She agreed with his plans for their daughter Aeressa and her son Uthor, but she insisted on first meeting the woman he had in mind to marry their son after he had told her who he had in mind. Maegor maybe have a short temperament, but he was not stupid. Otherwise how do you think he was the Hand of King so long, till his fight with Aenys and him leaving King's Landing.

She observed Queen Alyssa grinning as Alysanne played with Aeressa; she appeared more at ease than she had been earlier. As they were able to hear what the children were talking about.

Alysanne looked at her cousin and asked:" Where did you get the pigments? "

Aeressa smiled:" Big brother brought it from Tyrosh he brought other colors too! Blue, green, maroon, purple, scarlet and even Vermillion. I can show you later the other ones."

She did not want to consider the stress that Alyssa was likely experiencing as a result of the attack on her family.

Knowing that her family had, in some tiny way, brought comfort, she returned the Queen's grin and inquired, "So, what are your intentions from now on?"

Rhaena turned to face her and said, "First, we'll wait to see what Father chooses, and then we'll think about what to do. I'll ask my father if I can do it with my dragon Dreamfyre. First, we'd need to get Viserys back from foster care.

When Alyssa stared at Rhaena, she was vehemently opposed. "No, we need to come up with another solution. What would we do if something were to happen to you?"

"Could you ask your son whether anyone he knows from his guild is aware of the current mood in Driftmark?" As she turned to face me, the queen said. "I heard through my brother Daemon that he frequently works with Uthor in the Trades surrounding Westeros on the East side."

Ceryse saw the queen and princess's expressions as they pronounced her son's name aloud; it wasn't the first and wouldn't be the final time she saw that expression. Visenya, her mother-in-law, had same expression on her face numerous times while her son was little. But she was still a nice grandmother who adored both of her grandkids.

Rhaena addressed the question that seemed to be in the air as she spoke her son's: "How come Uncle didn't name his heir after Grandfather? I'd have assumed he'd name him after him? Or perhaps even a Valyrian name?"

Queen Alyssa was too curious; she was aware of the commotion that broke out when the name of Maegor's son and heir was made public, as well as how King Aegon I responded after learning of the name.

Ceryse was taken aback: "You have no idea, I thought that was known all across Westeros. Maegor despised his father, King Aegon, and informed me he intended to call his son ,Orys, after his uncle. But it was a Hightower name in the end. We had decided who gets to name him by throwing a coin. I selected head and he chose tail, giving us a 50/50 chance of naming both of our children."

"Hahahaha, you should have seen his face as Maegor told him that, at least Orys was flattered as he heard about it from me."

The speaker was Queen Dowager Visenya Targaryen, who had the traditional traits of the Valyrian people, including long, silver-golden hair that she frequently braided or bound in rings with, and purple eyes. Wearing clothing that looked like it was from Essos, she was unable to hide the weapon she was hiding.

"Oh, it really did happen that way."

"Yes, he actually came to me and told me how Maegor was insulting him;, I just started to ignore him at about point."

Visenya smiled as she saw Aeressa play with Alysanne:" I think they are old enough to have a dragon. We could look at the eggs and hatchlings while you are here. So we have something to do."

The 2 children ran to the adults, as they heard about Dragons.

Visenya smiled at the children:" Come with me, let's leave to the place where the Dragons stay. It's time for you to have you to bound to a Dragon like a good young Valyrian Dragonlord."