Chapter Fifteen Dupont Station

The sun slowly began to set at the horizon of the Capital Wasteland. Casey, Suzy, and Alex stared at how beautiful the sunset looked. Alex hugs both Suzy's and Casey's arm and smiled peacefully. Suzy smiles.

"It's really beautiful even though the world is destroyed," she said.

"Yeah," said Casey. "Hey Suzy, I gotta ask you something."

"Ask away."

"When I caught you from that behemoth, why did you lean towards my face?" she asked.

"Oh, um, no reason."

"Okay then?" she said.

"I think she's happy you saved her life," said Alex.

"Yeah that's why," said Suzy.

"Well," said Casey, "okay then. Let's keep going guys. I heard it gets dangerous at night."

The three continued their walk to the Museum of Technology. As they walked, they noticed dead raiders being eaten by feral ghouls. The creatures glance at them and scream loudly.

"Uh oh," said Alex.

"Quick shoot them!" said Suzy.

The gang quickly aimed and fired onto the zombified creatures. Their limbs and head blow off of their bodies leaving pools of blood. The gang approaches the dead bodies and secures the area. After that, they loot the bodies. Alex finds a teddy bear from a feral ghoul.

"Oh my," he said. "I'm keeping this."

"Uhhh I don't know Alex," said Suzy. "Casey, check if there's radiation on that."

Casey walks over to Alex and has her Pip-Boy next to the teddy bear. Nothing.

"It's clean," she said.

"Yay!" Alex cheered.

He hugs the stuffed bear tightly happily. Casey walks back over to Suzy.

"Let him keep it," she said. "He must like it."

"Oh okay," said Suzy.

"Hey guys," said Alex. "I see the entrance of our shortcut."

Down the escalators was a steel-gate entrance to the Dupont Station, also a shortcut to the Museum of Technology. Casey, Suzy, and Alex go down the escalator and to the gate. Suzy halts the two and checks inside. Two Super Mutants guarding, but neither facing the entrance.

"I got these guys," Suzy whispered.

She slowly opens the gate and raises her Chinese assault rifle at the back of the super mutant's head. She fires blowing it off then quickly aims at the next one and fires. The mutant falls back dead. The group heads inside the station and they search inside a room. All there was were a terminal and a Protectron robot in a sealed cylinder. Alex walks out and finds a Nuka Cola machine and takes the two sodas out. Casey looks at the map of the station and marks them on her Pip-Boy. The three continued their way down the corridors ending up on the railway. Suzy finds sandbags and walks over behind it. She finds an ammunition box with shotgun shells inside of it and takes them.

"HEY!" a voice yelled.

The three find a raider holding a hunting rifle right at them. He was not happy to see them. Without hesitation, Alex fires at the raider blowing up the side of his stomach. His limbs blew off with huge amounts of blood spilling out. Casey and Suzy glance at Alex with shock looks on their faces. Alex quickly runs over to a steel door and presses the button to open it. The door opens having him meet another raider holding a tire iron. Alex aims at her face quickly and fires blowing it up. Casey and Suzy catch up with Alex still in shock.