Back at South Park

1 week after Stan,Kyle,Cartman,Kenny,and Butters' disappearance...

We return back to the town of South Park as we cut to South Park Elementary,where a girl with a pinkish-magenta beret and light purple jacket was grabbing a folder out of her locker. This was Wendy Testaburger.

Wendy (thoughts):I wonder where Stan is. Maybe's he out sick or something? I just hope he's not drinking alcohol again.

In fact,come to think of it,she hadn't seen him or Kyle,Kenny,Cartman,and even Butters show up at school ever since they found that mysterious gateway to Hell (unbeknownst to Wendy's knowledge,of course)

After Mr.Garrison gave the class a suprise test (which she was confident she did good on due to being one of the smart kids),while some of the others were seen struggling.

The bell then rang as everyone had finished answering the questions they had on their suprise test.

Though it pretty obvious that some of the class would most likely need to retake the test due to lack of studying or Mr.Garrison not being a really qualified teacher.

Mr.Garrison:Alright,class! Pencils down. It's time for lunch!

All the students began to hand in their tests on Mr.Garrison's desk as they then headed towards the cafeteria.

Wendy sat where she usually sat,with the other girls,looking down as she was eating her lunch,which was unlike her to be silent.

???:What's got you down,Wendy?

One of her friends at her table asked her,noticing Wendy had been rather quiet,which was unusual for her. She had blonde hair and a red jacket on. This was Bebe Stevens.

Wendy:Nothing,Bebe. It's just...it's been a week and I haven't heard or seen of Stan for a while.

Bebe:Wait,you didn't see the news today?

Wendy:No...why,what happened today?

Bebe pulled out her phone and went into Youtube,searching up a video before playing it,showing it to Wendy.

Reporter:This is News 4,coming to you with today's news. As of recently,five children have gone missing. The missing children's names are 10 year old Stan Marsh,Kyle Broflovski,Kenny McCormick,Eric Cartman,and Leopold "Butters" Scotch.

Investigators say it's possible these children were lured by a figure in red as crimson footprints have been found by detectives.

For the time being,we ask that no one or their children wonder into Stark Pond,fearing that you might be next.

Coming up,a dangerous convinct at juvenile hall has manage to break free-

Bebe then paused the video at that moment before putting her phone away,allowing her best friend to digest the news she had taken,who was shocked and worried.

Wendy:Well,we have to go after them!

Bebe:And get taken by the creepy red monster the news has been explicitly telling us NOT to go after?! We can't go to Stark Pond.

Wendy:Well,what the hell are we supposed to do?! Sit on our asses and let the police handle this? You and I both know the law force in South Park is almost useless! Bebe,please I need your help on this one!

???:I don't know,Wendy. Seems like we shouldn't get involve too much in this situation.

Another girl from their table had said. Her name was Rebecca McArthur,but she was commonly known by her nickname as "Red" (most likely due to her hair color)