The Mission

Dinozzo POV

McGee was driving us to the spot where me and McGee's undercover mission would start. I was really happy because I would get the whole day with McGee. I had liked him for a while now. How his beautiful emerald eyes shined in the sun. (I'm sorry for the cringe) What was there not to like about him? "We are here" McGee said. We were at a fancy hotel. It looked like it was very expensive. McGee checked us into our hotel room. We walked into the room and set our things down.

The room

Me being the quick analyzer I  am noticed that there was only one bed

Me being the quick analyzer I am noticed that there was only one bed. I had a Gay panic. Normally it would be fine but there was no couch to lay on.(yes ik there is one in the photo but pretend it's not there) I think McGee noticed too because he looked at me in a unreadable expression. "I think we are going to have to share the bed" I said. McGee just nodded.

McGee POV

I was having the worst gay panic in my life. I had to share a bed with my crush!!
I had this weird feeling in my body. "We should get something to eat" Dinozzo said. "What do you want to eat?" I said. "I don't know, maybe we should look around for something." Dinozzo replied.

(229 words)