Chapter 3

Just when everyone was still unable to recover, the class bell rang suddenly.

Everyone returned to their seats quickly, those who took the books took the books, those who took the exercise books took the exercise books, and waited for the Chinese teacher to come in.

However, today I don't know if the Chinese teacher has something to do, not only did he not come early, but he didn't even come on time. As soon as the teacher was late, everyone's minds became active again, and they quietly discussed again the scene that happened just now.

"Damn it. What happened just now? Brother Jue didn't care? Is this the rhythm of the official announcement?" "It's

true. You win by lying on your face. It really looks good but you can do whatever you want, woo woo woo." "

This female classmate, are you sober ?" One point, first you need to be an omega. Let's get a gland planted first." "

Then what will happen to them in the future..."

"Didn't you think that the neighbor might not like the president during the process? O knows less than A Let's see."

"But brother Jue has money, good grades, and good looks, who else?" "

...You won. Now I feel more and more that they are a good match." "

So you didn't think about it. , Why did the president have no contact with omega before?"

"Blind student, you discovered Huadian."

Wei Hang was also a little surprised when he saw the scene just now, thinking what's going on, didn't he wake up today? The sun came out from the west.

Because he has known him since childhood, he is one of the few people who knows that Huo Jue is allergic to omega pheromones, so there is absolutely no reason why Huo Jue suddenly fell in love with Cheng Wanlin, unless his disease is cured.

However, Wei Hang looked at Huo Jue's table at this time, as if the years were quiet and stable (not in this world), and he really felt a little magical. He couldn't help but said to his tablemate, "You ask me a question." The tablemate was

inexplicable : " What?

"

Qianli, what is the next sentence?"

Wei Hang thought for a while.

Sure enough, it still won't.

He was relieved, as expected, he was not the one who had the problem.

Deskmate: .........

The mentally handicapped alpha is wasting my time.

A few minutes later, when the class committee was going to find the teacher, the Chinese teacher finally came late, and when she entered the door, she said that she wanted to check the class notes of the previous class, and asked everyone to open the books, and she checked them one by one.

Huo Jue opened the book and flipped through it for a long time. Every page was clean and blank, so he simply flipped through a page casually.

Huo Jue originally thought that Cheng Wanlin's book must be blank, after all, he just transferred to another school, but Huo Jue took a look and found that Cheng Wanlin's neighbor had asked for notes from the girl at the front desk just a few minutes ago. Finished, just put down the pen, at this time to check whether there are any typos.

Huo Jue raised his eyebrows.

At this moment, the tip of his nose suddenly smelled a very light pear blossom fragrance, which was a little sweet, like pheromone, but it was too subtle, and before he could judge it, the smell was blown by the wind outside the window scattered.

Huo Jue turned the pen around in his hand, inexplicably feeling that the gust of wind just now was a bit disappointing.

The next moment, he suddenly thought of something, and stared at Cheng Wanlin for two seconds, seeing nothing unusual, and then he moved his gaze out of the window.

A few pear trees were planted outside the teaching building of the second year of high school, and all of them were in bloom at the moment, with dark stamens in the middle of the snow-white petals, and the branches were all in bloom.

If the smell just now came from the outside, it's not impossible.

After class, a new student transferred in from the science class of Class 7, Grade 2, and the news of his good looks spread like wildfire.

A lot of students from the next class came to take a peek at the news because they were so close.

What was disappointing was that Cheng Wanlin was not in class, and he didn't know where he had gone. Some people reluctantly stopped in front of the corridor of Class 7 for a while, but they never waited for Cheng Wanlin to come back.

However, they couldn't see anyone, but there was another thing that made them feel like they had discovered a new world.

If they didn't read the wrong seat, Cheng Wanlin's deskmate...could it be Huo Jue, the first grader? ?

At first, some people couldn't believe it, until some students from Class 7 came out behind Huo Jue's back and secretly told the students from other classes that it was true.

Everyone was shocked again, so they wanted to know what kind of person Cheng Wanlin was.

At this time, someone from the student union came to class seven to find Huo Jue.

When passing behind Cheng Wanlin's seat, Huo Jue again smelled the fragrance of pear blossoms similar to that in the class just now.

He looked at Cheng Wanlin's desk. At this moment, there was a book and a pen, and he disappeared after class.

Huo Jue gave a disdainful "heh".

On the way back to the classroom from the student union, Huo Jue met three or four people, including Wei Hang and Yuan Xin, who seemed to be waiting for him specially. In addition, there was a boy with single eyelids, an alpha from the foreign class, named Zheng Biao. They have a familiar relationship, and they won't talk nonsense if they have anything to say.

Wei Hang asked, "What happened today?"

Huo Jue casually said, "What?"

"You are at the same table, what do you think? The disease is cured?"

"You are the only one who is sick," Huo Jue lazily replied Wei Hang then said, "What can I think, do you know how he got here?"

Zheng Biao asked, "How did he get here?"

Huo Jue copied it in his pocket, and said, "My parents sent it over. "

They were a little puzzled at first, but when they suddenly thought that Cheng Wanlin was an omega, they all had some bold ideas in their minds.

Zheng Biao said, "This...couldn't be the one chosen for you in advance, right?"

Huo Jue glanced at Zheng Biao, noncommittal, but it was tantamount to acquiescing.

When everyone heard it, they exclaimed, "Damn, uncles and aunts are awesome."

Zheng Biao said, "Did your mother read too many Jinjiang novels?"

Huo Jue said, "Get lost."

Zheng Biao sighed, "My parents Why don't you have such awareness, I think I need it."

Huo Jue sneered after hearing this, "I don't mind going to suggest it to your parents."

However, Zheng Biao is watched by his parents every day, so don't Speaking of a partner, it is simply to resolutely prevent him from developing any relationship beyond the relationship between classmates. Once found out, he will die.

Hearing Huo Jue's words, Zheng Biao waved his hand immediately, "Forget it, I want to live a few more years."

Thinking of this, Zheng Biao said, "Then next time you fail the exam, uncles and aunts won't Will you think about this?" Hearing this sentence, Huo Jue suddenly

stopped, looked at Zheng Biao, and said with a smile, "I think, but my strength doesn't allow it . " Hatred! After a few seconds of silence, someone said, "Speaking of which, Brother Jue, do you know what his situation is? After all, your parents are looking for you, so the conditions can't be too bad, right? For example, which school did he go to?" Huo Jue just wanted to say that he didn't know, but when he heard the latter question, he thought about it for a while and said casually, "It seems to be No. 7 Middle School in City A." Unexpectedly, it wasn't even a school in this city, and everyone had never heard of it and didn't know much about it. But at this time Yuan Xin suddenly said, "I seem to know someone in that school." Zheng Biao said, "Then you ask?" "Then I asked?" Seeing that Huo Jue didn't say anything, Yuan Xin immediately I went to ask. Originally, Yuan Xin wasn't sure if he could ask or not. After all, even if he was from the same school, it was normal for him not to know each other. It turns out that he just mentioned Cheng Wanlin's name to that friend, and the other party immediately knew who he was talking about. The other party sent back a text message, [Who wouldn't pay attention to the pretty one? But I don't know his background. I heard that he often doesn't go to class, and his grades are too poor. He was expelled from our school some time ago. Now I don't know which school he transferred to. ]

After Yuan Xin read it, he couldn't believe it, after all, Cheng Wanlin didn't look like the kind who would skip class.

Zheng Biao approached Yuan Xin and asked, "How is it? Have you found it?"

Yuan Xin felt that it was not good for others to know about this kind of text message. Although everyone just looked at it, he still avoided Zheng Biao. He didn't let him see what was written in the text message, and then handed the screen to Huo Jue, "Brother Jue, take a look."

Huo Jue actually didn't care what Cheng Wanlin was like before, whether it was in the future or in the future It had nothing to do with him, but Yuan Xin had put the text message in front of him, so he still glanced down.

What was said in the text message was actually completely opposite to what he saw today. Huo Jue felt a little strange when he thought of the page of Chinese class notes that Cheng Wanlin had written before class.

However, after Huo Jue thought about it, he felt that Cheng Wanlin was so good-looking, but his brain was not on the right track.

Pretending to study hard in front of him must be to seduce him on purpose, right?

The author has something to say: Wan Wan: Order a song for this friend when he wakes up from a dream.