Chapter 64

This time Ever didn't reply right away, Cheng Wanlin waited for a long time before Ever sent a message: [What do you ask him for? ]

It seems that we know each other.

Cheng Wanlin: [He is in our class now, do you know? ]

Ever: [Oh. so what? ]

Cheng Wanlin feels that Ever is a little weird today.

Because Pei Sen was transferred from No. 7 High School, he wanted to ask Ever about Pei Sen.

Even though he didn't know what answer he wanted to ask, Ever's attitude made him somewhat unexpected.

[Cheng Wanlin. ]

[You stay away from him. ]

This is not the first time Cheng Wanlin has heard this sentence.

Two days ago, Huo Jue also told him that he should stay away from Pei Sen, but Huo Jue often said such things, this time it was Pei Sen, before it was Chen Xingyuan and the others, who were shot while lying down, anyway, he was used to it, As time goes by, I don't take it to heart.

But now that Ever said the same thing, Cheng Wanlin thought for a while and asked: [Do you have any festivals? ]

Apart from this reason, he couldn't think of a reason why Ever had such a big opinion on Pei Sen.

Ever: [Stop asking. Anyway, stay away from him. ]

Cheng Wanlin was about to say something more, when suddenly there was a knock on the door of his room.

As soon as Cheng Wanlin heard the knock on the door, she knew it was neither Mrs. Huo nor Aunt Liu.

Sure enough, before he could speak, Huo Jue pushed open the door and stood at the door.

Alpha's stature was already extremely tall, standing next to a contrasting object like the door, he looked even taller and taller.

Cheng Wanlin: "What's the matter?"

Obviously he was the one who knocked on the door looking for him, Huo Jue stood at the door and was asked this question by Cheng Wanlin, but he didn't say anything.

After a while, he said stiffly: "Do you want to eat fruit?"

Cheng Wanlin said: "No, thank you."

"Aren't you up so late?"

"Sleep right away."

Huo Jue looked at his mobile phone , Cheng Wanlin found that the WeChat chat interface was still on, so he turned off the screen and put it aside.

Huo Jue entered the door and walked towards him, sat next to him, Alpha reached out and rubbed his half-dry wet hair, and said to him: "I tell you, don't you allow others to know?" Cheng Wanlin didn't know

him Why are you talking about this all of a sudden?

However, Huo Jue followed the movement to hook the string around Omega's neck, took out the coin pendant and looked at it, and put his lips on it and kissed it lightly.

Then he supported the bed with one hand, trapped Cheng Wanlin under his body, and said slowly: "After graduation, I will let you know who is your man."

Cheng Wanlin lightly fanned his long eyelashes, Slightly stagnant breathing.

After Huo Jue said this, he stood up and left the room.

Cheng Wanlin's heart was beating a little fast, she sat on the edge of the bed and thought for a while, what did Huo Jue do here? Just to say this sentence?

He looked at the chat with Ever on the phone just now, his thoughts had been completely disrupted by Huo Jue, and he forgot what he was about to say just now.

However, because of Pei Sen, he always thinks about the past these days. Those things had been buried in dust by him long ago, but now the memory keeps recovering.

He thought of what Ever told him before, that he could be treated as a tree hole if necessary.

Cheng Wanlin slowly typed on the screen.

[I'm actually not from city S, I'm from city A. I had a very good friend when I was a child, but then we separated because of some things, and we never saw each other again.

Something happened recently that reminded me of the past, but I'm not sure if it's what I think it is, maybe I'm just overthinking it. ]

After Cheng Wanlin sent this to Ever, he suddenly felt relieved.

Huo Jue returned to the room, and saw the message on the phone when he got out of the shower.

However, when he saw the content inside, he had some doubts. Cheng Wanlin was talking about his former friends in the orphanage? Never heard him mention it.

He didn't mention it even during the winter vacation. Before that, he never knew that such a person existed.

Thinking that Cheng Wanlin had so many people in his heart, and that the position he occupied might not be as big as a palm, Master Huo felt that he would not be able to sleep tonight.

Ever: [Don't think too much, it's useless to think too much. ]

Cheng Wanlin: [I won't bother you anymore, go to bed early. ]

Cheng Wanlin finally sent a song to Ever, then brushed his hair a little more and went to sleep.

Huo Jue clicked on the song sent to him by Cheng Wanlin, and found that it was "Rain Butterfly".

It is rare to have a physical education class in the third year of high school.

When everyone saw Qiao Min, it was like seeing a relative.

After the class bell rang, Qiao Min asked Chen Xingyuan, the sports committee, to take a few boys to the equipment room to get equipment, and the rest followed him to do a simple warm-up.

Upon hearing this, Chen Xingyuan said "Okay" and turned around and asked Pei Sen to go with him.

Two alphas are enough for them.

Because they are at the same table, Chen Xingyuan has become familiar with Pei Sen these days, and he thinks that Pei Sen is actually pretty good, and he will not pick things up to bully his classmates, and he no longer hates him like he did at the beginning.

After returning from the equipment room, they saw that the team of the class had disbanded before they walked to the playground.

Pei Sen couldn't help looking for that delicate figure.

In the end, Huo Jue handed Cheng Wanlin the clothes and water for him to hold.

Chen Xingyuan also saw it, and immediately turned his head to show that he didn't see it.

Seeing Chen Xingyuan's reaction, Pei Sen said casually, "They should be fine, right?"

He knew that Cheng Wanlin and Huo Jue were at the same table, and that Huo Jue was Huo Yinggan's son, the young master of the Huo Group, but so what ?

He observed Wanlin and Huo Jue during the process, and in his opinion, Cheng Wanlin's reaction to Huo Jue had always been mediocre, and there was nothing special about it.

At this time, Chen Xingyuan gave him a look of "You are new here, don't you know?"

"I'll tell you secretly, don't let others know."

"You tell me." Pei Sen had a bad feeling in his heart.

"Actually, Cheng Wanlin was arranged by Brother Jue's parents from the very beginning to enter their Huo family's omega in the future.

Even if the two of them have nothing now, it will be a matter of time, and they will graduate at the latest.

I guess Mr. Xiao and the others are also aware of this, Brother Duel just turned a blind eye. Pei Sen said, "

What about Cheng Wanlin?" "

"Huh? What happened to Cheng Wanlin? "

"He accepted?" "

Chen Xingyuan said: "Otherwise, I must accept it!" It's 0202, do you think people are still engaged in the business of buying and selling people? What are you thinking?

After Pei Sen heard this, the initial smile on the corner of his mouth gradually disappeared. Chen Xingyuan didn't notice it

, but just instructed: "You must not tell others, this matter cannot be passed on."

When they returned to the playground, Chen Xingyuan took out the ball. Pei

Sen kept thinking about what Chen Xingyuan said, and when he looked at Cheng Wanlin, he realized that apart from studying, Cheng Wanlin's eyes were always on Huo Jue On his body.

He may not even know this.

Pei Sen kept silent, his hands clenched into fists in his trouser pockets.

Beside him, Chen Xingyuan noticed that something was wrong with him, and asked what was wrong. Pei Sen suddenly recovered and put away the alpha. He stabilized his voice and said it's all right.

At this moment, Huo Jue seemed to have noticed something, and suddenly glanced at them.

Chen Xingyuan waved excitedly: "Boss! "

Huo Jue glanced at Pei Sen, threw the basketball to Chen Xingyuan, and then walked to Cheng Wanlin. Cheng

Wanlin handed him the water, and Huo Jue turned the water away with one hand leaning on the basketball hoop, but didn't drink it. , but put the cap on the bottle and pass the water back.

Cheng Wanlin didn't know what he meant, Huo Jue said: "You drink it, I'm not thirsty."

Cheng Wanlin didn't think much, so he took a sip.

Huo Jue watched him drink water like a kitten, taking a small sip each time, but his bright red lips were dripping with water, and the tip of his tongue that occasionally stuck out was flexible and small.

Cheng Wanlin drank saliva, and he looked at him strangely, and said, "What do you think I am doing?"

Huo Jue smiled: "It's cute, I think..."

Before he finished speaking, Cheng Wanlin threw his clothes to him, Standing up, he said, "Think about it yourself."

Seeing the scene in front of him, Pei Sen's heart became cold, and he thought, he still has nothing in the end, if only he was the one who came first.

Two weeks passed quickly.

This morning, Xiao Jinqiao came over and told them that the school organized a physical examination, and asked the class leader to line up the line, and go directly to report their class name on the radio.

All physical examinations have to complete a whole set of procedures. If you move quickly, it will be very fast.

When Pei Sen passed by the internal medicine department, he saw Cheng Wanlin's coat from the chair outside the room, and guessed that he should be checking his heart and lungs inside right now.

He originally wanted to wait outside for him to come out, but at this moment he saw Cheng Wanlin's mobile phone in his coat pocket.

At this time, everyone was doing a physical examination in the room, and there was almost no one outside.

Pei Sen took out Cheng Wanlin's cell phone.

The phone wasn't even locked, it opened as soon as it was unlocked.

Many text messages or photos of Cheng Wanlin and Huo Jue that might be in the phone flashed through Pei Sen's mind, but there was nothing.

He opened Cheng Wanlin's WeChat, the entire interface was empty, and there was only one chat partner named Ever.

Pei Sen clicked on it and saw Cheng Wanlin saying that he had a good friend in city A when he was young, but they separated later.

Later, there are some records one after another, which are also about that friend.

Pei Sen suddenly remembered something. Cheng Wanlin asked him how he got the burn on his arm that day, and he said that he couldn't remember clearly, but it was a lie.

In fact, when he was a child, he once lit the house with gasoline, trying to burn his mother and his mother's beta lover to death, but they found out instead.

If his father's driver hadn't found out in time, he would have died long ago. The burns were left at that time.

Pei Sen connected the fire in the chat log with Cheng Wanlin's question about his burns, and immediately knew why Cheng Wanlin asked him.

People came out of the medical examination room one after another, and Pei Sen put the phone back calmly.

After Cheng Wanlin came out, he took his coat and looked up to see that only Pei Sen was outside, and none of his classmates had come out yet.

Pei Sen said, "Go back to the classroom together?"

Cheng Wanlin wanted to go back to read first, so he nodded.

On the way, Pei Sen chatted and said, "The doctor who checked the ophthalmology department just now spoke not the local dialect, it's a bit like the dialect of City A."

Cheng Wanlin also noticed it, but I didn't expect that Pei Sen, a person from City S, would also notice it.

He said casually, "How did you hear that?"

Pei Sen said, "I lived in City A when I was young."

Cheng Wanlin was stunned.

The author has something to say: cheat Wanwan.