Chapter 6

Cheng Wanlin was in the room and injected himself with an inhibitor according to the instructions.

I don't know if it's because he has been in too much contact with alpha recently, he feels that the pheromones in his body are always emitting uncontrollably, but after taking the inhibitor, this feeling has obviously disappeared.

He sat quietly at the desk for five minutes as required before throwing all the discarded syringes and reagents into the trash can.

Cheng Wanlin turned on the lamp on the table, and the bright yellow light gradually illuminated his face. He took out the exercise book and began to write homework for tonight.

Although he and Huo Jue seemed to have reached an agreement tonight, Cheng Wanlin didn't think that it was completely cleaned up like this, and no one can say for sure what will happen afterwards, so he can only seize every minute to do the things in front of him well.

What Cheng Wanlin opened first was a book of math exercises. The first questions were fairly basic, and they could be done according to the definitions and examples in the book. However, the questions gradually changed when they went down, and they needed to change their thinking a little. Then combine some of the knowledge you have learned before to solve it.

Cheng Wanlin probably had a feeling in his mind that there should be two knowledge points here, one is the focus of this chapter, and the other knowledge point is learned before.

In fact, this question type was mentioned in today's math class, and the teacher planned to explain all the knowledge points involved. However, when he was about to talk about it, he saw several students sleeping below, and they were typing with books. Those who were drowsy, obviously absent-minded, stopped talking in a fit of anger.

The math teacher slapped the blackboard with a triangular ruler and said, "Since you don't want to hear it, I won't waste time repeating it. It's just that this question is on tonight's homework. If any of you don't solve it, Don't blame me for being rude to him tomorrow."

Thinking of this, Cheng Wanlin carefully calculated the question again on the draft paper, but still got stuck at a certain step and couldn't continue writing.

In the end, he could only estimate and guess and write out a decent-looking formula, then bring in the numbers, calculate an answer and write it down.

However, he felt that there was a high probability that he would be wrong in the end, so he used a pencil to lightly circle the question number.

Until he finished almost all the subjects, Cheng Wanlin checked the time and realized that it was already past one o'clock in the morning without paying attention. Only then did he realize that he was a little tired. It's just that he flipped through the homework that he had finished, and he could feel that it was really bad.

There are too many courses he missed. It is impossible to solve all of them in one night, and this is the only way for the time being.

Cheng Wanlin made a plan in his heart to make up all the lessons that he missed before, otherwise his loopholes would just snowball and grow bigger and bigger.

At this moment, there were two knocks on the door of his room. The sound was very soft, but since it was already midnight, even a little sound would be more noticeable.

Cheng Wanlin didn't know who it was, so he got up and went to open the door.

After opening the door, he realized that it was Mrs. Huo.

Mrs. Huo held a glass of milk in her hand, and glanced into his room, "See, the light in your room has been on all the time, are you still reading at this late hour?"

Cheng Wanlin then said, "I'll go to bed later."

"Okay, you can drink this glass of milk. I'll warm it up for you myself. Don't stay up too late, so you won't be able to keep up with your energy in class tomorrow. You see, Huo Jue went to bed so early next to you and spent the whole day You know how to eat, drink and have fun, but don't think about making progress."

However, at this moment, as soon as Mrs. Huo finished speaking, the door of the room next to Cheng Wanlin suddenly opened.

Huo Jue rubbed his hair twice and walked out of the room slowly, but when he looked up and saw the two people in front of him, he was obviously taken aback.

Cheng Wanlin and Mrs. Huo were also taken aback for a moment.

Seeing the reaction of the two, Huo Jue woke up a lot from drowsiness, and narrowed his eyes dangerously, "Are you talking bad about me just now?"

Cheng Wanlin: ...

Madam Huo said confidently, "You don't Sleep well and wake up suddenly?"

Huo Jue didn't bother to tell his mother that he just wanted to drink a glass of water when he came out, but instead glanced at Cheng Wanlin.

The two looked at each other for a second.

Immediately, Huo Jue saw that the lights in the room behind the other party were all on, and the bed was not messy at all, making it clear that he hadn't slept until now, so he drew a conclusion in his heart that Cheng Wanlin's work and rest were disordered.

But Huo Jue didn't say anything, that look didn't seem to exist, he turned around and went downstairs to pour water, and he didn't seem to have seen Mrs. Huo serving milk to Cheng Wanlin.

After the episode, Mrs. Huo said to Cheng Wanlin, "Don't worry about him, go to bed early after drinking the milk, okay?" Cheng Wanlin took the milk, "Well, thank you , auntie

."

Seeing Huo Jue going upstairs again, he held the cup of warm milk and closed the door of the room.

After closing the door, Cheng Wanlin stood on the spot and drank the milk, then he turned off the light in the room, and there was only one desk lamp left in the room, which suddenly became much darker.

It's hard to tell from the outside whether he's asleep or not.

the next day.

When Huo Jue got up in the morning, he passed by Wanlin's room and saw that the door was closed tightly. He thought Cheng Wanlin was still sleeping.

However, after going downstairs, he saw Cheng Wanlin sitting in the dining room having breakfast.

When he went upstairs last night, he saw that Cheng Wanlin's room was already dark, but he still heard some footsteps coming from the room. He didn't expect Cheng Wan's neighbor to wake up earlier than him.

He was going to the basketball court in the morning. Why did Cheng Wanlin wake up so early?

At this time, Huo Yinggan went to the company, Mrs. Huo was still sleeping, and there was only one cook making soup in the kitchen, so there was no need to pretend to be harmonious.

Huo Jue walked to the dining room, and just as he opened his chair and sat down, Cheng Wanlin stood up with a plate, "I'm done."

Huo Jue glanced at him, "I'll go out with you later."

Cheng Wanlin Pause for a moment, then nodded: "Okay."

Cheng Wanlin estimated that Huo Jue was watching the cook here. If Mrs. Huo asked during the day and knew that they had gone out together, she would believe that their relationship had really improved. up.

Cheng Wanlin put the tableware in the sink, then took out the math book from his schoolbag, stood in the entrance hall, leaned against the wall, and started to read slowly from the first page.

After Huo Jue finished his breakfast, put on his coat and walked to the door, he saw Cheng Wanlin reading a book quietly with his head down.

However, reading math books early in the morning?

Usually it's Chinese or English.

Huo Jue felt that Cheng Wanlin's pretending was too fake, but he didn't say anything, he just walked in front of Cheng Wanlin's eyes, leaving a sentence, "Let's go."

Cheng Wanlin had almost finished reading the first chapter when he heard Huo Jue He didn't raise his head immediately, but read the remaining few lines of that page first, then folded a page, and put the book back in his bag.

When Huo Jue reached the door, he didn't hear the sound of people following him. He felt that Cheng Wanlin was dawdling, and when he turned his head to say something, he saw Cheng Wanlin walking in front of him, "Let's go."

Cheng Wanlin's height is not short, one centimeter taller than the standard 180, but not as tall as Huo Jue.

Huo Jue lowered his head just in time to see Cheng Wanlin's fair and delicate face, suddenly he didn't want to say anything, turned around, opened the door and walked out.

Because Cheng Wanlin just moved here, Mrs. Huo was worried that he was not familiar with the road these two days, so she asked the driver to pick him up, but it was not necessary. Cheng Wanlin declined the driver and said that he could go to school by himself.

The driver saw that he and Huo Jue were together, so he didn't insist.

However, what the driver didn't expect was that the two of them parted ways when they left the courtyard gate.

Huo Jue usually rides his bike when he goes out. He never goes directly to school in the morning. He goes for a run or on the basketball court depending on his mood. When he is in a good mood, he skips a morning reading session.

The teacher always thought that he was on duty in the student union, and the student union never dared to disturb his study when there was nothing serious, and he didn't dare to come to the classroom to ask, so neither side knew that he didn't come to school at all.

Cheng Wanlin naturally didn't care where Huo Jue was going, and didn't pay much attention when he saw Huo Jue leaving in the opposite direction.

After arriving at the school, the doors of each classroom were still closed, because it was too early, and there were not even many people in the school.

Cheng Wanlin tried to open the back door, but he didn't expect it to open. After entering the classroom, he found out that it was because a classmate of his class had already arrived, sitting at his desk reading a book in the front row.

Classes 7 and 8 are the key science classes of the second year of high school. The qualifications of the teachers are naturally good. The class is a top student. However, because it is a private school, there are many people in the class who are arranged to study because their families have money. .

After Cheng Wanlin sat down, he carefully read the first chapter of mathematics that he hadtily read at the end of the morning, then did the sample problems and homework exercises, and corrected the answers again. come to class.

Because the teacher hadn't come yet, the class began to chat leisurely until the bell for the morning reading class rang.

The morning reading class starts at 6:40 and ends at 7:10.

Huo Jue didn't come until the end of the morning reading class, he was refreshed, and when he pulled out a chair next to Cheng Wanlin and sat down, Cheng Wanlin smelled the alpha pheromone on him because he was very close for a moment.

Special attack.

Cheng Wanlin didn't know why, but felt a little sensitive. It's not disgusting, but it makes him feel like his pheromones are fluctuating.

But that feeling was fleeting, and he thought it should be his own illusion.

After the second period, the class representative brought back the corrected math homework from the teacher's office last night and asked the group leader to distribute it.

After Cheng Wanlin opened it, he saw the question he had circled last night at first glance, but he didn't expect to get it right.

Just when he was about to check the correct rate later, the class representative came over and said, "Well, the math teacher asked you to go to his office. Bring homework from last night."