Chapter 77

Cheng Wanlin was convinced by Alpha's accusation, and really recalled whether he had neglected him during this time.

However, at this moment, Cheng Wanlin suddenly felt that Huo Jue took something out of his pocket, put it on his finger, and it caught it.

He looked down and found that it was actually a well-made silver-white ring with a cold light on it.

Cheng Wanlin was stunned, Huo Jue grabbed his hand, "It's really hard to lie to you, so there is a reason?"

Cheng Wanlin immediately knew that Huo Jue was still saying that he wanted him to call Mrs. Huo's mother in the afternoon Of course, he couldn't really listen to Huo Jue's nonsense about the incident, but he didn't expect that Huo Jue would come here without warning at night.

Huo Jue kissed his hand, then looked at him and said: "This is the engagement ring, after that you will be the young wife of our Huo family." "Don't joke with me." "I won't

take

this I'm kidding you about this kind of thing."

"I think it's too early."

"It's too early? I just think it's too late," Huo Jue said, "Baby, do you know that you have been marked by me, and we are definitely going to get married. "

Cheng Wanlin didn't think so far. It wasn't until Huo Jue said it now that he felt a little real. He was really completely marked by alpha.

A thing that was so repulsive before, but it was so logical when it actually happened.

After all, it was because Huo Jue treated him differently.

Huo Jue leaned over to kiss his neck, then bit down hard on his collarbone, leaving a bright red mark, Cheng Wanlin grabbed the bed sheet under him, and said in a hoarse voice, "...it hurts. "

"Call out when it hurts."

The two sweated a little, Huo Jue lowered the temperature of the air conditioner, and then reached out to fetch the pillow at the head of the bed.

Cheng Wanlin's eyes flickered, and he said softly, "There is someone at home." Although he said so, Ou Bai's arms still wrapped around his neck obediently according to Alpha's intention.

Alpha's voice was very low: "Mom is out, but the housekeeper can't hear you."

Cheng Wanlin's eyes were gradually stained with water vapor, and he let out a broken and unbearable moan. Huo Jue plucked the broken hair on his forehead, bowed his head and kissed him, All the ambiguous voices were sealed in his throat.

After a few days at home, Cheng Wanlin was going back to the school laboratory, and Huo Jue planned to send him back.

When Cheng Wanlin came out, Huo Jue leaned against the car door, just in time to see his father's personal assistant, Ding Rong, coming over, a well-organized beta. Ding Rong joined the Huo Corporation as soon as he graduated. In a few years, he went from an intern to the chief assistant to the chairman. It has been a full eight years now that Ding Rong will be mentioned when it comes to the Huo Corporation outside. It can be said that his ability is not weak.

The two met face to face, and Huo Jue said hello: "Assistant Ding." Ding

Rong said gently, "Young Master."

Huo Jue suddenly thought of something, and asked, "Did the incident at the branch office be resolved last time?" Ding

Rong soon knew what Huo Jue was talking about, and replied: "Yes, it's all right."

Huo Jue nodded: "That's good."

"If you want to take a look, I'll send you a message later. An email."

Huo Jue originally wanted to say no, but changed his words and said, "Okay, then you can send me a copy later, and I will tell my dad."

"Okay." After Ding Rong finished speaking, he just received news from Huo Yinggan, and asked him to go to the study if he had something to do.

Ding Rong said: "Young Master, I have to take a step ahead."

Huo Jue said "Yes".

When Ding Rong walked into Huo's house, Cheng Wanlin happened to come out. The two of them didn't know each other, but when they happened to pass by, Ding Rong nodded to him, and Cheng Wanlin responded to him. call.

Walking out of the house, Cheng Wanlin saw Huo Jue not far away, and realized that the person he saw talking to Huo Jue just now should be Ding Rong.

Seeing that the two met just now, Huo Jue helped him open the car door, and casually said, "My dad's assistant."

Cheng Wanlin nodded to show that he understood. After getting in the car and fastening his seat belt, Huo Jue moved skillfully He ignited the engine, turned the steering wheel twice, and the Lamborghini quickly drove onto the main road.

The gate of the courtyard opened slowly, and the servants at home dropped their work and stood behind the car and shouted in unison: "Two young masters, go slowly." Although

Huo Jue is studying in the Department of Physics, in fact, sooner or later, the family's property will be lost after finishing the book. It is to be handed over to him, so now he will take a look at the company's affairs.

A few days ago, the branch had an offline bidding meeting, and the bidding was successful and the Kaishan project was successfully won. As a result, on the day the contract was signed, the middleman suddenly ran away. Ding Rong intuitively judged that there was a problem with the project, and immediately cut the mess and asked the following The middleman stopped the contract signing, and then took a few bodyguards to drag the middleman off the train that was about to leave for the south.

I thought it would be enough to find the person and ask them clearly, but I didn't expect that this was just the beginning. No matter how hard Ding Rong and the others tried to ask, the intermediary still refused to say anything. In the end, they had no choice but to find a lawyer to confront Party A. It turned out that Party A disappeared without anyone noticing, and the middleman really didn't know anything, because it was just their plan to divert the tiger away from the mountain.

There is only an empty shell left in the project. If no one can be found, the initial investment of several million will be in vain.

But since Ding Rong said that the matter has been resolved, the person should have been found, so Huo Jue didn't think too much about it.

When they arrived at Cheng Wanlin's school, Cheng Wanlin didn't let Huo Jue drive into their school, but just let him park outside. Huo Jue then parked the car at a side door where no one passed by, and put his hands on the steering wheel: "I'll pick you up to Binli for dinner tonight." "What time?" "Seven o'clock."

Cheng

Wanlin

put on his seat belt, "Okay."

Seeing that there was nothing on his right hand, Huo Jue asked, "Where's the ring?"

"I put it away." He couldn't bring it to class, it was too ostentatious.

Huo Jue asked, "Where did you put it?"

Cheng Wanlin took out a small square box from the inside of his schoolbag and opened it. Seeing that he put it away, Huo Jue felt a little better. Without embarrassing him, he said, "Then remember to wear it when you eat at night. It looks comfortable to me."

Cheng Wanlin looked at him for a second, nodded obediently, and said "Yes".

Huo Jue saw that Omega was so obedient, he was reluctant to let him get out of the car, he forced him to stay in the seat and kissed him for a while, entangled his tongue and sucked the kiss, and finally Cheng Wanlin kept saying that he was running out of time, so he let him go Huo Jue let him go.

Huo Jue wiped off the water stains at the corner of his mouth with his fingertips, looked at him fixedly and said, "Wanwan, I love you."

Cheng Wanlin's heart beat a little faster, and he took the initiative to kiss him, "I love you too. "

Huo Jue couldn't stand him taking the initiative, especially when he saw the tooth marks on Cheng Wanlin's collarbone from the collar, and the hickey mark he left next night, his eyes darkened instantly, and he almost wanted to drive the car casually Go to a place where no one is around and press people down and do it again.

But this is obviously unrealistic, Huo Jue finally endured and endured, thinking that the future will be long, so he planned to let Cheng Wanlin get off the car, and he calmed down for a while.

It's not that Cheng Wanlin didn't smell the aggressive alpha pheromone in the car, he knew exactly what it meant, so he suddenly reached out his hand and rubbed Huo Jue maliciously.

Huo Jue was touched by him, frowned and gritted his teeth, "Where are you playing with fire?"

Cheng Wanlin smiled at him, "Can't you?"

Huo Jue suddenly smiled too, and helped Cheng Wanlin open the car door, slowly He stared at him and said, "Honey, I won't let you go tonight."

Cheng Wanlin's face was contemptuous, but he didn't hesitate to get out of the car, and then closed the door.

Huo Jue watched Cheng Wanlin's leaving back in the car for a while, until the other party disappeared in front of his eyes, he restarted the engine and turned the car back to his school.

Cheng Wanlin changed into a white coat and opened the door to enter the laboratory, only to find that someone had already arrived before him. Fortunately, the brothers and sisters in the laboratory were all beta, otherwise they would definitely smell the alpha pheromone on him.

Cheng Wanlin spent a day in the laboratory. Although everyone worked hard, no one complained that they were tired. This is the case with learning and experiments. You need patience. Only by keeping calm can you get the results you want, otherwise it will not work even if it is only a little bit worse. .

Finally, in the evening, as the substance in the last test tube in Cheng Wanlin's hand precipitated and then changed color, everyone stared intently. When they saw the final change, the laboratory burst into cheers and applause.

"Successful!"

"Great!"

After the joy, everyone said that the experiment was a success, and Cheng Wanlin contributed a lot, so they decided to invite him to dinner at night.

Although Cheng Wanlin is the youngest in the lab, he is inexperienced compared to other seniors, and he is still an omega, but he has always been the calmest and strives for excellence in everything he does. Moreover, he originally entered the lab with the first grade. They are professional, and they have always been the unshakable No. 1 in the courtyard. Everyone has never underestimated him, and now it seems that he is really extraordinary.

However, in the face of everyone's warm invitation, Cheng Wanlin said: "Sorry, I have an appointment tonight." "

Who?"

"Could it be your alpha boyfriend?"

Cheng Wanlin smiled slightly, " It's him."

The last time Huo Jue came to the school to look for him, many people knew about it, and many people saw it with their own eyes at the time, so many people began to spread that Cheng Wanlin had a boyfriend with a background.

Cheng Wanlin had no intention of hiding it, he just didn't want to make it too public.

In high school, everyone was innocent, maybe it wasn't a big deal, but now it's different in college, everyone knows that the Huo family's relationship is not easy for anyone to climb.

In fact, in the past six months, people in the laboratory have almost guessed that Cheng Wanlin has a boyfriend, but he never took the initiative to say so, and everyone didn't ask. Now that I have personally confirmed it, many people actually like Cheng Wanlin in their hearts. People can only completely extinguish that bit of thought.

Naturally, there is no reason to disturb the world of alpha and omega at night, anyway, their betas will never feel the special feelings of AO.

A third-year brother said: "Okay, then it seems that there will only be next time, and we will remember your meal first."

Cheng Wanlin did not evade, and said: "Then thank you brother and sister first, I will treat you to dinner another day." Everyone

kept saying nothing, and expressed regret that he could not meet tonight, and the brother said, "How about we When I go to dinner at night, I will give you a ride to find him."

At this point, Cheng Wanlin couldn't refuse anymore, so he agreed, and sent a text message to Huo Jue, telling him not to come to school to pick him up at night , just go directly to the restaurant.

Huo Jue didn't reply, maybe he was busy, and Cheng Wanlin didn't call him, anyway, he must have seen it after he was busy.

Binli is still the one they ate on the day of the college entrance examination. Two years later, the place has been renovated many times, even the owner has changed, and the place has doubled in size. It was the beta female foreman who arrived back then, and she took him to the reserved seat.

After waiting for a while, Cheng Wanlin went to the bathroom. He took out the ring in his pocket to have a look, and found that there was an inscription on the inside, which said Ever's, which meant that Omega would always be his.

Cheng Wanlin looked at it carefully for a while, and originally planned to put the ring on his finger, but at this moment, he suddenly heard some strange footsteps behind him.

When Huo Jue just returned to school in the afternoon, he received an email from Ding Rong. He read through the entire bidding process, and at the end he found out that the money lost by the company had indeed been recovered, but Party A people are still missing.

Huo Jue originally wanted to ask Ding Rongren if he had found it now, but when he looked at his phone, he realized that it was getting late.

He drove the car to the side gate of Cheng Wanlin's school and waited for a while. Seeing that the time for their appointment was getting closer, Cheng Wanlin never showed up.

Huo Jue took out his mobile phone, only to find that the text messages Cheng Wanlin had sent to him earlier had been covered by new messages, and he didn't see them. After clicking on the text messages, Huo Jue realized that Cheng Wanlin had gone to Binli in advance, so Turn around immediately.

For some reason, after seeing that text message, Huo Zhixin suddenly had a bad feeling.

He called Cheng Wanlin.

Unexpectedly, shut down.