Extras

Victim- Cameron LeBlanc (31 years old). Cameron had brown hair and green eyes, and was one of Gia's friends. Story starts at 10:15 in the morning, he'd been dead since around 2 that morning.
Detective/MC: Gia Boudreaux (27 years old). Gia is the main character of our story. She has black hair and eyes with pale skin, and she generally wears contacts. She is very intelligent with temper issues, but can be soft with her friends. She has a dog (chocolate lab) named Sam, and she can play the piano. Her favorite food is jambalaya, and she loves lemonade. Her best fighting style is hand-to-hand, but she can and will use a pistol if the situation calls for it. She also enjoys doing puzzles, and cooking.
Partner: Liam Hill (28 years old). Liam is Gia's partner in crime. Solving it, that is. He has a sparky, dorky personality, and has black hair and blue eyes. He shares her love of Sam and puzzles, as well as reading.
Suspect 1 (innocent)- Taylor Richard (29 years old). Taylor is a bartender at the Fire Rose club across the street from the murder scene and docks, and he has brown hair with blue eyes, and is pale. He used to be friends with Cameron, until they had a falling out about Cameron's sister.
Suspect 2 (guilty)- Minnie LeBlanc (26). Minnie has brown hair with white streaks and hazel eyes, and is Cameron's younger sister. They loved each other very much and had no problems with each other, besides that little thing when their dad died and left everything to Cameron. But it's no big deal.

Story Description:
Cameron was found face down in a wooden boat by a fisherman, on one of the many banks of New Orleans, Louisiana, with a gunshot wound to the back of his head. Gia is hurt and angry about her friend's death, but that just makes her more likely to solve the case.

Author's Note: Hey all! If you ever wanted a look into my brain, here it is. My first completed work.

......that's kind of sad. Anyway, I really hope you enjoyed this little murder mystery. It was pretty simple to be honest, but it was fun to write! I've never attempted to write mystery, and this was my first go at it. Let me know how I did!

Thanks!