Chapter 1- Pj

"Prince Liguori....It's time for you to wake up. Majesty....

"PEEJ!"

My eyes flew open, meeting the golden green ones staring back at me. His lips curled up into a grin, adjusting the rag that sat neatly across his arm. "Your mother requires your presence in the study hall."

I sighed, falling back against my pillow. "What time is it, Chris?"

"About 6 am, ser."

"Did she say what?"

"No, ser."

I sat up quickly, rubbing the sleep from my eyes before kicking off my silk sheet. "Is that rag for me? How sweet of you, Chris!"

My butler and best friend, Chris Kendall, rolls his eyes playfully. "Yes, I suppose I did. Not that i'd do any actual favors for you."

A chuckle escaped me. I stood, fixing my manhood through my boxers intrepidly. I mean, Chris used to bathe me when I was younger, or when I get sick and incapacitated. I have no reason to be ashamed of my body anyways.

-

After my meeting with Princess Fayth of Wales, I walked out through the halls of my mother's castle and towards the directional office. There was a ballroom dance coming up soon, and I was partly in charge of decoration and the guest list. All I ever hear about is how 'as a man, and a future King, I need to know how to properly run a kingdom, blah blah blah.'

I approached a worker behind the desk, who curtly bowed to me once eye contact was made. I nodded in silent reply.

"Prince Pj! What a lovely surprise. I suppose you'd be looking f-"

"I'm afraid I have no time for witty zingers today, dear friend. But I do need admission out of the castle."

His thin lips bobbed open and shut, open and shut, as if he did not know how to respond. "Majesty, you-you know I cannot allow you to leave without the royal guard to follow-"

"I'll only be gone a moment; and I bring promise of a raise. I need a look around town. I will return unscathed."

"But ser-"

"That is an order. Don't make me regret my choice."

The man swallowed briskly before handing me a small oyster card. "You'll get around town better without your regular use of transportation. If you're gone more than two hours I am alerting the Queen. Stay low and speak to no one."

I nodded slowly, absorbing the information. I've done this before. "Thank you, Tomason. Remind me of my word when I return."

I silently exited the gates, slipping through and wrapping my cloak around me tighter.

My adventures into the inner city were always interesting; you never know exactly what you'll find. In a life filled with order and silence, anyone would be dying to leave. It's like another world- an entire planet to explore. Perhaps i'll run into trouble? I broke into a grin at the thought. My eyes roamed the streets, keeping my head low as I bumped into several people. Does no one know proper etiquette?

I passed a line of people queuing for the double - decker busses. Do I want to, or do I...

"Excuse me, EXCUSE ME! Let me pass!"

I turned my head quickly to meet the gaze of a brown - haired boy, about my age, with black earrings and a rather urgent look upon his delicate features. "Look out!"

Suddenly I was being tackled to the floor, effectively knocking my hood away from my face. The boy's features contorted as he realized who I was.

"Prin-"

I quickly stood, grabbing him by the shoulders and pushing him into a nearby alley. "Prince Pj! I'm sorry-"

He began to bow, but I stopped him again with my hands. "Never mind that. What is your name?"

"A-ah-"

"Tell me!"

"Daniel Howell! My name is Dan."

I pressed my lips together, looking out into the street. "You cannot tell ANYONE that you saw me. I'm not supposed to leave the castle unattended. Do you hear me? I will have.Your.Head."

He nodded quickly, fear apparent in his soft chocolate-brown eyes. Now that I wasn't in immediate danger, I could begin to appreciate how attractive this Dan person really was. I sighed, half in relief and half in admiration before releasing my grip on his shoulders. "Okay. I apologize for scaring you, Daniel-"

"-Dan."

"Do not interrupt me."

His eyebrows furrowed. "Why not? You know, you are just another person."

I narrowed my eyes. "I have never been so disrespected-"

"Really? That's rather sad, to be honest. Welcome to the real world, Pj."

I shook my head incredulously.

......

"You...You are something else, Daniel."

His eyes widened, as if to say Did I really just survive that?

"But the rest of the royal house would not be so lenient...." Suddenly, my lips turned upward of their own accord. "I have an incredible offer for you."

---------------

Oh my gosh, I DID IT! I'm excited. I might just post the second chapter today~ <3