Morgan meets Peter

The room was shining, Peter's body was floating in the air, everyone was looking down or with a hand above their eyes because of the light that was too bright. Stephen was murmuring some strange words, Peter's soul was back in his body, Wanda was using her powers as well, the room was windy, but then… everything stopped, the wind, the blinding light, the magic, everything went normal, except Peter wasn't on the bed anymore…

"Steve: Where's Peter?"

"Tony: What?" - the bed was empty - "Strange… What did you do to my son?!"

"Strange: I- nothing, I- uh-"

"Peter: Dad" - Tony turned to Peter - "I'm here, you still can't murder uncle Strange"

"Tony: Peter!" - He ran to his son and hugged him

"Peter: Hey Dad…"

"Tony: I'm sorry-"

"Peter: Dad, no. I heard you, and it's not your fault"

"Tony: No- I… I made you an Avenger, and- and I let you go to the battle against Thanos, and-"

"Peter: No, no, stop it. Dad, look, I, was the one who wanted to go fight Thanos, and even if I wasn't an Avenger I would wanna help even if you weren't my dad, because that's who I am, so please, don't say you're sorry, and I would've do that again, and again…"

Tony hugged him again

"Tony: Oh kid, this world doesn't deserve you…"

"Natasha: Ok ok, I know you are emotional and all, but I wanna hug my nephew too"

"Peter: I missed you too, Nat"

"Natasha: Come here"

Everyone hugged him. Then they went to the penthouse's living room

"Pepper: Uh, Peter, dear, do you… do you know about Morgan?"

"Peter: Yes! Talking about it… where is she?"

"Tony: In school, she'll be back at any moment, Happy went to get her today"

"Friday: Morgan arrived the tower, she'll be here in a minute"

"Steve: On time"

Morgan arrives

"Morgan: Hey guys!"

"Pepper: Hey baby, come here, I need to talk to you!"

"Morgan: Can you wait? I need to talk to Pete, I got news!"

"Clint: Well, then I'll keep the surprise for me"

"Morgan: A surprise!? What? Tell me, tell me! Uncle Clint, tell meee!!"

"Natasha: Slow down, hurricane"

"Morgan: What is the surprise, mom!!?? Tell me!!"

"Tony: Morgan, dear, come here" - she approached him - "The surprise is right behind you"

"Morgan: What?"

"Peter: Hey Morg"

She turned to Peter

"Morgan: PETE!! You're alive!!"

She ran to him, and hugged him tightly

"Peter: Just know something, you can't get rid of me easily, sis"

"Tony: Oh, definitely and thank Thor for this"

"Thor: You're welcome"

Everyone was smiling fondly

"Morgan: I thought I would never meet you"

"Peter: I would never let this happen, so… tell me, what you wanted me to know, how was your day?"

"Morgan: Oh! Right, right. I got a new teacher, the last one had to go to another country"

"Tony: And what's their name?"

"Morgan: Mr Beck"

"Tony: Beck?"

"Morgan: Yeah, Quentin Beck"

*****
Hello, hello, I'm so sorry for not posting frequently, I got school, so I need to focus on that, but I'm not stopping posting, it will just take longer to write and post, anyways, xoxo