1• || Return to The Past? ||

Wei Wuxian's POV :-

"Lan Zhan.... Let me go..."

Why Why Why?! Why do you want to save me? I'm tainted. You don't need to save me! Just stay with your Uncle and Brother?! Please... Just.Leave.Me....

Then Jiang Cheng came... Is he going to kill me? Please ... Do! It's all my fault that Master Jiang and Madam Yu died..  No, Jin Zixuan too... Qing-jie and Wen Ning too.. They all dead because of me!

Madam Yu was right I'm just a bad influence to everyone, and a bad luck for people. 

I'm the one who supposed to die instead of them... Why am I still alive? Everyone hates me. Jiang Cheng hates me, Madam Yu hates me. Everyone hates me. I hate myself too..

Maybe I should be die in the first place, not my parents. If that happens maybe they'll will live longer and will not met a burden like me.

I deserve it all. I deserve to be burned, stab , killed, torture or cut my  body into pieces.I deserve to be crashed.

Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. I will never be loved. I don't deserve anything. I don't deserve to live. I will never be..

'Saved....'

"Wei Wuxian, go to hell!"

He gave me a warning.. No if that's happened Lan Zhan will also fall off with me!

I pulled off my hand from Lan Zhan... 

"Wei Ying!"

I'm sorry Lan Zhan... I hope you forget about me... I'm sorry for hurting you...

As I about to close my eyes, suddenly I hear someone screaming...

"Xian-ge!!!"

I opened my eyes to saw A'Yao was jumping off to get me..

"A'Yao?!!"

He hugged me and started to crying 

Jin Guangyao: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! It's all my fault! Don't leave me Xian-ge!"

I scoffed and hugged him back and said..

Wei Wuxian: "It's alright, A'Yao... It's not really your fault anyway..."

After that we both closed our eyes... Waiting for the crash...

I suddenly remembered when the first time I met him, no.. them...

(Flashback)

That time I was at outside, totally not sneaking out... (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠) Okay" I did... That time I was still little after Jiang Shushu took me in...

That time I'll just walking to the woods, but suddenly I heard a sound... It's coming from the bushes..

Wei Wuxian: "Who's there?"

I walked closer to it, after that I saw a boy that a little younger than me... He's look injured a bit... And he kinda look like me before I was took in by Jiang Shushu...

I reached my hand to help him, he look a bit scared of me..

Wei Wuxian: "Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you... Here let me help you."

Finally he took my hand and I help him to get up..

Wei Wuxian: "What are you doing here in the woods alone? Where's your parents?"

"My, my parents were dead..."

He started to crying.. I hugged him and said

Wei Wuxian: "There, there... What's your name?"