3• || Searching Him ||

Jiang Cheng's POV :-

When we all safely arrived at Qinghe, the barriers went off .. We all still went silent, I got mad at my parents earlier, because how they treat Wei Wuxian is just like his life didn't matter and always abuse him just because of my mother's jaelousy... While my father is a coward that can't even tell his own wife that he loves her..

I got up and grabbed Shijie to walk out...

Jiang Fengmian: "A'Cheng..."

I looked at them both and ignored him..

Jiang Cheng: "No wonder he calls us like we aren't related anymore..You both didn't even treat him like it... "

Yu Ziyuan: "A'Cheng-"

Jiang Cheng: "Forget about it. It's useless to talk about this to you both anyways..." 

I started to walk with Shijie, leaving them both... After that they both catch up with us..

When we walked in Qinghe, we told Chifeng Zun about what happened and he gave us a room to rest and get ready for meeting next week...

¶ A week later ¶

Jiang Cheng's POV :-

I woke up and started to get dressed for our meeting today... After breakfast, I went to the meeting and saw everyone is already there... Zewu Jun, Lan Wangji and Jin Zixuan also there...

Then we all started the meeting...  After a while we're discussing about our strategy to use and more... Then I suddenly thinking to look around for Wei Wuxian....

After we're done meeting, well it's only halfway... But we decided to continue tomorrow... I walked out to went to find Wei Wuxian, suddenly father stopped me...

Jiang Fengmian: "A'Cheng..."

I stopped and looked at him.. Still didn't answer him... Then he said

Jiang Fengmian: "Bring a few disciples with you.."

I sighed and just nodded then Lan Wangji suddenly popped out from nowhere..

Lan Wangji: "I also want to go."

Didn't he hate Wei Wuxian? Why suddenly he wants to look for him? I rolled my eyes and walked out with some disciples while Lan Wangji just following me.

Our first destination is same...

Qishan.

After we all arrived there, we heard about a bunch of soldiers talking... 

"That Wei Wuxian is so stupid!"

"Yeah! He thinks that he can defeat us all by himself?"

"I'm sure that he must be dead by Wen Gongzi now!"

As they all laugh, we both stared at eachother and Lan Wangji attack them first... When they all finally got ambushed he asked..

Lan Wangji: "Where's Wei Ying?"

They all went silent... I started to get more mad and said..

Jiang Cheng: "Are you all deaf or what?! Where is my Shixiong?!!"

They all started to shivering to see us both gave a death glare to them... Someone finally raised his hand to answer our question... After Lan Wangji pulled off the string on his neck, he says..

"I lied, I lied. Wei Wuxian is still alive!"

I grabbed his colar and asked him

Jiang Cheng: "Then where is he?!"