5• || Still same yet different? ||

Wei Wuxian's POV :-

I woke up... Look around a bit and realised that I'm at Qinghe.. What happened? Didn't I still at Wen supervisor office while Hanguang Jun is about to asking me something? How did I end up get here?

Then I heard someone opened the door and said 

Jiang Cheng: "So your finally awake. Go clean yourself first. I already brought some breakfast for you."

I quickly got up and thanked him. Then I went to wash myself and get dressed. After I walked out, I was about to drying my hair and tie it. But suddenly Young Master Jiang snatched my ribbon.

Wei Wuxian: "Young Master Jiang, it's alright. I can do it myself. No need to do it for me."

Jiang Cheng: "Just sit down and eat. And just call me by my name. No need to be formal with me."

He gave me a glare and I gave up and sat down. While I'm eating he's doing my hair. It's not something that happens everyday... I don't know to feel happy or not about it..

After he done tying up my hair, he got up and sat infront of me. He just watching me eating... I don't know why he's suddenly acting like that but I just shrugged it off...

After I done eating, we both got up and walked out of the room. I said 

Wei Wuxian: "Thank you for tying up my hair and brought me breakfast, Young Master Jiang."

I gave him a smile that I usually gave to him. He just sighed and nodded. Then we're met Sect Leader Jiang, Madam Yu and Young Maiden Jiang. I greeted them 

Wei Wuxian: "Good morning, Sect Leader Jiang, Madam Yu, and Young Maiden Jiang."

They all looked at me like I'm having a two heads.. Why they all looked at me weirdly? Did I did something wrong?

Then I bow to them and said 

Wei Wuxian: "Sorry for absent for so long. I will make it up and hel-"

Jiang Cheng: "No."

I shocked.. why? I quickly lift my head and about to protest  

Wei Wuxian: "But-"

Jiang Yanli: "A'Xian, your body still tired and the doctor said that you need to rest. Not doing too much work."

Jiang Fengmian: "That's right, A'Xian. You just came back, we're sure that your still tired. Just rest for a day, we can continue this tomorrow."

I turned my head to Madam Yu for her to against them. But she just nodded told me that I need to go rest.

Young Maiden Jiang took the trays from Young Master Jiang and told us to walk around Nie-Xiong's garden to have a fresh air a bit. She also remind Young Master Jiang to bring me to my room to rest after that..

Why? It's weird.. Even Madam Yu didn't against it! I suppose to help them now! Not just resting while the others have to do a work! I don't need a rest!

Then Young Master Jiang grabbed my hand to walking to Nie-Xiong's garden. Then we met Zewu Jun and Hanguang Jun on the way..

We all greeted eachother...

Lan Xichen: "Young Master Wei. I heard from Wangji that you passed out yesterday. Are you feeling better now?"

Wei Wuxian: "No need to worry, Zewu Jun. I'm fine!"

Jiang Cheng: "No your not! According to the doctor, you still need to rest."

Suddenly Hanguang Jun speak