2• || Alone? ||

Wei Wuxian's POV :-

I don't know why but suddenly I feel like my blood started to boiling..  Maybe mad because what happened after they came and kill Master Jiang and Madam Yu...

Before Madam Yu could slap her, I slapped her first.

Wang Lingjiao: "You-"

Jiang Cheng's POV :-

We both shocked that Wei Wuxian suddenly get up and slap Wang Lingjiao, then he said to her..

Wei Wuxian: " How dare you all step your foot here again?!! You sat on Master Jiang's throne, insult them, and now you wanted to build a supervisor office here?!! I don't care if you want to torture me to death or even kill me, but DON'T. INSULT. THEM."

Wait- what does he mean by 'again?' Then he slaps her again.. The soldiers about to attack but he just knocked them all by himself...

Wang Lingjiao: "How dare you?! Your just a servant! Wait until I told Wen Gongzi about this!"

Then Wei Wuxian pulled her by her hair, I never see him been so hard to woman before..

Wei Wuxian: "So what if I am?! Aren't you servant yourself?! Ouh, I forgot... The other servants always tried their best to be strong and wise just to protect the Sect while you here just got Wen Chao's eyes only because your pretty. Your not even strong to protect yourself, pathetic."

Then Wang Lingjiao called Wen Zhulio, Wei Wuxian walked back and started to fight him...

Wang Lingjiao: "How are you still be able to move around?! Aren't you got hurt by those lashes?!! That's even a strong one!"

Wei Wuxian: "I don't need your pity... And yes, it's still hurt as I can remember. Jiang Cheng, hold her, she's going to send the flare!"

But suddenly Wen Zhulio tried to attack mother.. I tried to stop him suddenly Wei Wuxian went infront of mother and kicked him.

Wei Wuxian: "Eyes on your opponent."

Then Wen Zhulio pulled out his sword and started to attack Wei Wuxian. I got worried a bit cause we both didn't have our swords.

Suddenly Wen Zhulio tried to attack me, d*mn it. Before mother could react, Wei Wuxian stopped the sword with his hand. We're both shocked..

Jiang Cheng: "Wei Wuxian!"

Wen Zhulio tried to pull his sword but Wei Wuxian tighten it with his hand that it's started to bleeding more... He still didn't move..

Suddenly the sword broke, we're all shocked cause he just break it with his hands... When Wen Zhulio about to melt his core he said..

Wei Wuxian: "Wen Zhulio, your hand is powerful right? Then...."

He uses the blade in his hand and stabbed Wen Zhulio's hand before he could melt his core..

Wei Wuxian: "I'll take it."

His face is so blank.. He's acting weird.. I've never seen him this mad before... He's different.. What's happened to him?...

Wei Wuxian's POV :-

Wait... whats happening? I think I just slapped that b*tch then my mind when black... I don't know what happened till I realised that I stabbed Wen Zhulio's hand, I walked back a bit and  grabbed Madam Yu and Jiang Cheng and run to the boat..

When Master Jiang and Young Maiden Jiang arrived, I also grabbed them and walked them to the boat that Madam Yu and Young Master's in.

Jiang Fengmian: "A'Xian, what happened?"