6• || Unsettled Truth ||

¶ Timeline - Future ¶

Wei Wuxian's POV :-

I was back in the first timeline.... Yeah I have something to do before go... 

I look around myself.. Ahh.. I'm a half spirit. Where am I then?

Jinlintai huh?... So they must be like- Y'know.. celebrating my death or something.

Suddenly I feel someone beside me.. I turned my head to see..

"Shijie..?"

.............

Jiang Cheng's POV (in the first timeline) :-

It's just yesterday Shijie's death... And I'm just killed Wei Wuxian, the same day she died... Did I made the right thing? Killed the only person from my family that left, beside Jin Ling...

His body is missing, same goes to Jin Guangyao. We all looking for it anywhere, I even search it at the same place for the thousands time.. There still no trace for both of them.. We still don't know why Jin Guangyao also follow Wei Wuxian to fall... Jin Guangshan said it's because Wei Wuxian is the one who making him to follow him to his death...

The other than that, I just found his flute... But I don't tell anyone. Instead, I just keep it at Lotus Pier. I don't know why, but I still don't trust Jin Guangshan fully.

We're just sat around, even Lan Wangji. Maybe Grandmaster Lan dragged him to come here too. He's sitting beside Zewu Jun. Definitely didn't even feeling to joining.. And not to mention Su She is also here...

There's just us in this banquet hall, the other servants already been told to not interfere the banquet.

When Jin Guangshan about to start, suddenly there's something flashing appears...

We're all shocked and look at the door...

Lan Qiren: "It's a spirit.."

Wait spirit? How did we get to see them... There's so many of them... I watch it clearly about to see their faces.. They all faces to the front of us except for two spirits. They both looking back...

Suddenly all the spirits started to disapearing, except one... The one that face the back... Wait- those features...

Then the spirit finally turned himself to face us all.. We all shocked to see his face...

Jiang Cheng: "Wei Wuxian...."

Lan Wangji: "Wei Ying.."

Jin Guangshan: "That's impossible! You supposed to be dead! Not to mention that you also brought my son to your death!"

Wei Wuxian's POV :-

I hardened my gaze... Then I send some of my spiritual energy to all the spirits beside me... Finally they can be looked more clearly.. 

They all seemed shocked to see all the spirits beside me.. 

Jiang Cheng: "Mother... Father... Shijie..?"

Jin Guangshan: "Zixuan..."

Su She: "....."

Wei Wuxian: "Don't worry, I still remember that I died twice.... Or thrice... Nah I can't remember..."

Jiang Cheng: "What..?"

Lan Wangji: "How..?"

Nie Mingjue: "But how are you still alive then?!"

Wei Wuxian: "I had my ways... And You... Jin Guangshan. Don't even try to escape my sight..."

I use my spiritual energy to make the room is locked and no one be able to get out, even sound from the inside.