<The milk tea shop?>

"WAIT...Is this...Is this the milk tea shop?"

|                                                                                                     |

Thunder clapped down. 

Well, maybe at least Nezuko imagined it. 

She nodded numbly, not feeling anything. Nezuko was afraid that her voice might fail her if she spoke.

"A-Arigatou. Sayonara..." Nezuko murmured quietly.

"Sayonara!" The headmistress smiled sweetly.

Nezuko tumbled out of the door and dragged/forced herself back to the dormitory. 

She let herself (for the thousandths time) flop onto her bed without taking her shoes off. 

It would be too late when you find out the truth.

Too late.

Too late.

Too late.

Too late.

Too late.

Too late.

Too late.

The words echoed in Nezuko's head nonstop. Finally, she let herself sank into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two years later...

Everyone cheered for Aoi and Inosuke on the stage. They finally got engaged! 

Nezuko was so happy for Aoi from her heart. She was so proud of her! Unlike Nezuko, who still didn't find a boyfriend. The loneliness started to rises up and up in her chest. AGAIN. 

After the wedding, she watched Aoi and Inosuke smile happily and going outside to have their sweet snuggle time. They seemed to have forgotten about Nezuko completely.

She sighed. 

Nezuko walked back to Aoi and Inosuke's house which Nezuko lives in now. She threw on her favorite white jacket and slowly walked out of the house. 

The sunshine felt warm and nice. And it did made Nezuko's mood a lot better.

Suddenly, she came to a stop in front of a small cute store. 

The milk tea shop.

However, Nezuko completely forgot about its existence. COMPLETELY.

She pushed the door and it made some weird squeaky noice.

"OHAYO! WELCOME TO THE MILK TEA STORE!" Someone suddenly called out, making Nezuko gasp. 

She turned and found a dude with red flame color hair smiling at her.

"Ohayo!" She responded back with a smile. 

"ARE YOU GONNA TAKE A ORDER?" That dude's smile grew wider when Nezuko nodded. "HAI! Oh yeah! KONICHIWA! MY NAME IS RENGOKU KYOJURO!"

"Hai! And my name is Kamado Nezuko! Konichiwa!"

Rengoku pointed to an empty seat. "You can wait there, I will bring the menu after just a sec." He bowed and rushed into the kitchen.

Nezuko took a seat and started to look around at the environment. It felt so warm and classic! Brown chairs with soft-amber colored desks were settled neatly and the floor was even better! But... Something about this place... Felt familiar. Nezuko just shrugged it out and waited for the menu.

"GOMENASAI FOR YOU TO WAIT FOR SO LONG! HERE IS THE MENU!" Rengoku reached into his huge pocket and got out the menu. Nezuko frowned. Familiar. So familiar. Why though?

She flipped through the whole entire then shook her head and turned to the first page. 

Nezuko chose the Classic Milk Tea. FAMILIAR! 

Suddenly, Something in her head clicked. 

It all came together. 

Nezuko gasped,

"WAIT...Is this...Is this the milk tea shop?"

Hey yall! Tysm for reading! Our story is almost all done. Good thing I still have a chance to write and publish on Friday. I thought I did not have a chance! Anyways~ There would be a HUGE turning point on the next chap! Baiiiii! UwU~