one

Everyone had their thing. Armin's thing was books.

So you can imagine how annoyed he felt when the pounding on his door began yet again, his childhood best friend talking about some party they just had to attend.

"Get out before I drag you out!"

Armin groaned, "Fuck off Eren!"

The door busted open, Armin's jaw dropped. "Did you- did you just break my door?"

"I warned you. Now get up, we gotta go." Eren whined.

It was Friday, Jean was throwing a huge party at his parents house for no reason at all. Like college kids do. Armin wasn't planning on going, only being back on campus for a week but Eren had other plans.

"I'm busy." Armin said, turning his head back into his book.

Eren scoffed walking out and into his own room. "What? You spend a semester in Rome and all of a sudden you got shit to do?"

"Has it ever occurred to you that I'm tired?" Armin questioned.

"Everyone is going. They'll be bummed out if you don't show up." Eren said, shuffling through his things.

Armin frowned a little. Last semester he got the opportunity to study abroad in Rome. He thrived and loved exploring while learning the history of the place.

While he did see his friends when he came back, he never got the chance to actually catch up with them.

"Are you gonna drink?" Armin asked.

"Yea, but Mikasa is picking us up because your boring ass needs to get wasted."

Armin rolled his eyes before contemplating. It was Friday, his friends would be there, and he was free to drink if he wanted to.

"I'll go, but only because everyone's gonna be there." He stood and stretched, the bottom of his shirt revealing his v-line a little.

"Good because she's outside." Eren walked back into Armin's room and looked him up and down. "You look decent enough, let's go."

The pair began to walk towards the door before Eren stopped in his tracks, kissing his teeth before sighing and walking back into his room.

"What?" Armin asked, confused.

Eren comes back out, a small plastic bag full of weed in his hand. "Almost forgot Mj's shit." He shoved the bag into his pocket before heading out the door, Armin following behind.

"Who?"

"Mj? You've heard about her, she's chill as fuck."

Armin now recalls. Apparently there was a new addition to the friend group while he was gone.. You.

The main thing he's heard about you is that you never aren't high.

They made it downstairs and walked over to Mikasa's car. Eren slipped in the passenger seat while Armin hopped in the back.

"Took you guys long enough." Mikasa said.

Eren snorts, "You act like you would've left."

"Hi Mikasa!" Armin greets, smiling brightly.

Mikasa turned around, smiling back. "Hey Armin."

"Aight step on the gas before they run out of drinks like always." Eren demands.

"You don't have your seatbelt on." Mikasa notes, backing out of her parking spot.

"Who are you, my mom? Just drive."