four

You had no regrets about the game last night. You practically had the time of your life.

Once you and Armin separated, he offered to drive you home since the girls had left without you.

You declined his offer though and you bid your goodbyes, a little bummed out that your time together had come to an end.

You walked back to Historia's dorm and sparked up on the way there. You had brought a pre roll and stored it in your shoe just in case

The view was wholesome when you arrived. Historia and Ymir were cuddling together on Historia's bed.

Sasha laid limp on top of Mikasa who was buried deep inside her sheets with Annie, who was sleeping peacefully facing the wall.

You would've stayed but you wanted your own space in your own bed. Besides, you had to be up early for your date tomorrow. Speaking of..

You currently sat on the floor, piles of clothing surrounded you as tears flowed down your cheeks.

Your anxiety has always been a struggle for you. Even weed couldn't suppress those emotions.

Yet you always kept it to yourself. Dealing with it all on your own seemed more appealing than opening up to someone and leaving yourself vulnerable.

It's 11am. You've been up for hours already preparing yourself for the night to come. It's not that you wanted to impress Floch, you just didn't want to embarrass yourself.

As you were losing hope, the door opened, revealing Annie and Mikasa.

"The hell are you crying about?" Annie spat.

Mikasa shoved her before speaking. "We came for moral support."

You sniffed as Mikasa stepped over the clothes on the floor and crouched down beside you.

"You seriously couldn't find anything?" Mikasa asked.

"Imagine having a completely hideous wardrobe." Annie teased as she looked through one of your piles.

You wiped your tears. "Don't do me Annie. My aesthetic is elite."

You considered these two to be your girl best friends. Anything you knew Marco couldn't help with, you went to them for.

"What vibe are you going for?" Annie asked.

You stood up to put some of the definite no's away. "Well we're going roller skating so something comfortable."

"Leggings maybe?" Mikasa suggested.

"Or sweats." Annie shrugged.

You sighed. "Not that comfortable."

"So jeans." Mikasa said.

You pulled out a bin from under your desk. It's where you kept all your bottoms. You sighed at the amount of jeans you own.

"Baggy or skinny?" You asked.

"You still own skinny jeans in this day and age?" Annie said.

Mikasa came to your defense. "Listen, skinny jeans paired with knee high boots will never die."

"That." You said, pointing at Annie who rolled her eyes.

The more you spoke with them the better you felt. It took a lot of going back and forth and a lot of trying on clothes to finally settle on some baggy jeans and a crop top.

You still had time so you asked the girls if they wanted to smoke with you to which they accepted.

Now all three of you laid on the floor, staring at the ceiling and high off your asses.