Beautiful Beginning 💜

Sivaangi kissed his forehead.he whined and snuggled more into her neck .she smiled and caressed his hair.he smiled showing his dimple.

He slowly opening his eyes.she closed her eyes tightly .he woke up fully and saw her .he pecked her forehead and corner of her lips .

She opened her eyes and looked at him.both their eyes locked.he tried to move and call the doctor.before that sivaangi pulled him by his collar and sealed her lips with him.he was shocked and didn't respond to her kiss .

She sucked his lower lip and bited upper lips.he hissed and she inserted her tongue and kissed him furiously.he hold her waist either side for support .he squeezed hard .the fire she was creating inside him after a long gap ,he was tasting her cherry lips that to initiated by her.

She left him after her satisfaction.both are breathing hard that he put his face on her bosoms and took breath .it was heaving up and down.he hugged her tightly.she hugged him back more tightly .

He lifted himself and saw her.she raised her eyebrows.

S; enne sir apdi pakuringe...

He thought that she got her memories back but when she addressed him sir .it showed his disappoint ment .she smiled inwardly.

Ak; onnulle ippo ni enne panne ...

He fake glared her.

S; na enne panne 😁

She showed her puppy eyes ...

Ak; en di enne kiss panne ...

S; adhu stage laye kudukalanu nenache aana mayakam potadhale kuduka mudile.

Ak; edheyyy stage laya...

S; ama professoreyyy ... neenga vere tempting ah irundingla ennala control Pannave mudile adha ...

He saw her and she winked at him.after their banters ,both refreshed and had food .he gave her tablet. Doctor came and checked her.she blinked her eyes. Doctor went out ...

Ak; iru na doctor te pesitu vare.

S; adhella onnu vena enkudave irunga .

He knows her stubbornness.so he silently sat beside her. She pushed him to bed and lyed on him completely .

Shock was evident in Ashwin's face .she kissed his chest. He groaned and hold her waist.

Ak; endi ipdi pandre .keela erangi padu .yaradhu patha enne ninaipanga

S; yaaru enne nenachalu enaku kavala ille enaku unga kude irukanu avulodha.

Ak; enne ma pesure na oru professor ni oru student thappaidu ma ...

S; enne analu sari ..na ungala vidamate.

Akmv;nanu dha but ippo un studies important enaku.

Ak; sari ok .apdina ni state first rank eduthu kaatu .na unaku andha collage Ellar munnadiyu unaku propose pandre ...

S; aiiiii ..idhu nalla iruke. Appo professor ku enne pudichiruku apdidhane.

Ak; pudikama dha ungala kiss panna hug panna vitrukena ....

S; awwwww 🥰

She again pecked his lips. He closed his eyes and pressed her waist more hard .she hissed and smacked his chest.

Ak; unne yaaru di kiss panna sonna .non veg tinne masakanaku agudhu .ni vena usupethi vittu iruke .podiiii ....

He turned his face .she blushed and hide her face on his chest and listened her favourite music .it was thumping fastly .he caressed his chest and his friend was already in high now it peaked out of his pant ....