Epilogue (part 1)

The surroundings was so sound and noise .people's are running hear and there .krishna welcoming guests .radha and akmom talking with relatives .

In room a beautiful lavender flower was sitting in bed all ready for marriage .she was wearing purple colour with green boarder .a minimal makeup and limited jewels .she was looking dead gorgeous .

In Another room a tall bug was setting his hair for 'n'th time making his friends to huff .he was wearing white shirt and dhoti with purple boarder .he was looking like a handsome hunk .

P; deii eppa podhum da un alangaru .en papa ve ready agi iruku ni pandra alapara thangala .

Ak; unaku porama da ni innu pavi ye kalayanama panlenu

P; adhella engaluku nadaku...

Ak; eppo ni thatha anadhuku apro ma ..

Ashwin laughed and one last time he set his hair and went to mandap .it was decorated with lavender flower and pink shade lightening.the chairs are placed neatly on their places .

Ashwin finished his rituals .soon bride came with tint of blush .Ashwin was mesmerized in her beauty .he was showing his 32 teeths ,pugal huffed and closed his mouth.

P; pathu enge Iruka ee .kosu la Vasile poga podhu .en thangichi ye pakadha mari vaaya bhaa nu thorandhutu pakure .

Ak; en pondati na pakure Evan da enne kelvi kekardhu .

P; cool macha ,papa vanta ../

Ashwin smiled and she sat beside him .both exchanged their garlands .soon both finished their rituals. Rakshan ,pugal did ritual to Ashwin in brother place .soon rituals finished.

I; getti melam ..getti melam ...

Ashwin took thali and tied around her neck .she smiled with tears .he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead .he put vermillion on her partition and forehead and thaali .

They did 7 rounds promising to eachother.he slide a toe ring to her cute little fingers .they got blessings from krishna radha and akmom.

It was time for sivaangi to bid byee to her family.

Krishna stood silently . sivaangi know why he was like that ,her eyes formed with tears .

S; appa ...

She called him with teary eyes .he broke down like a child .she hugged him tightly and sobbed on his chest.

S; appa ....

K; indha Krish vittu poga porele .princess illama indha dad epdi Iruka porenu terle da ...

S; dad .please don't cry .I will not go anywhere leaving you like this.en dad dha venu enaku.

K; appo un purushan venama

S; vena enaku en Krish dha venu.enne nalla pathukitu ,appa ku appava , boyfriend ku boyfriend ah ,friend ku best friend ah brother ki bro va sister ki sis ah,body guard mari enkude irundha en Krish dha enaku venu .

All eyes had tears seeing their bond.radha didn't cried but she was controlling....

S; mom ...

She hugged her tightly and she broke into tears.the trio hugged .after all cryings.

K; en princess kanle irundhu thanni vanduchu no second chance pathuka .

Ashwin gulped and widened his eyes.

Ak; adhella na pathukure .Ava en pondati ippo ,odane boyfriend adhu idhu nu vandhuradha sariya .

K; enne dha kalayanam pannikitalu epavu na dha Ava boyfriend .