Chapter 1

voice 1 - Noooo....I didn't commit any mistakes, please do not punish me....
Voice 2 - you committed a sin, you have to pay for it.
A man wakes up from sleep by shrieking 'VRISHALI'' 
Voice 1 is Karna and voice 2 is suspence

It was early morning 5:30 AM
Karna went near sea shore and sat.
Karna's POV
Vrishali you are my life, you are my breathe. Without you how am I still alive, I'm muddled learning some truths of my life. I wish that you could be there with me but I know that the circumstances aren't. A tear escaped from Karna's eyes.
Flashback
After the kalapradrashana, Karna came near kunti to seek forgiveness. While,
Kunti - Priamvadha he is my son
Priamvadha - no Rajkumari, he is just a sin in your life, see how he is seeking revenge from his younger brother.
Kunti - Priamvadha dare to talk like that ( said furiously). Karna is my son, he is not sutaputra, he is suryaputra (said emotionally)
Karna's eyes was filled with tears and went towards the exit.
Flashback ends

Sunrise time
Karna was giving argya to suryadev. Suddenly he felt a voice
Voice - putra....
Karna - pranam Suryadev
Suryadev - I'm your pitashree putra...
Karna - pitashree, why like this, why this happens to me only ! I'm punished for which I've not committed a single mistake. Now, this truth is going to take my life. I'm dying out of guilt, I fought with my younger brother Arjun.
Suryadev - putra, you don't need to be guilty. I know that your life is filled with sarrows. But don't let yourself down, this turth is not taking your life, it is testing your life putra....
Karna - now what should I do ??? Should I be the king of Anga
Suryadev - yes putra you should be...you have to show a right path for your Mithr and you should lead the ways for your brothers.
Karna - yes pitashree, I'll not let myself down and never make you feel ashamed of being my father, I promise....
Suryadev - I know putra, actually I'm proud of you for what scarifies you have done in your life.
Karna - bless me pitashree
Suryadev - ayushmanbhava putra
Suryadev exited from the scene and Karna finished his dhaan and returned to Hastinapur.

At Hastinapur
Karna saw a beautiful Kamala (lotus), he took it and went towards Kunti's chamber.
At Kunti's chamber
Kunti felt that someone has kept an flower with appealing fragrance and it's colour was light pink. Kunti was delighted seeing his son
Kunti - putra...what are you doing ??
Karna - rajamata, just keeping the Kamala on your feet.
Kunti felt a twitch in her heart as his son called her rajamata.
Kunti - Putra....it was cut by a voice
It was Bheem
Bheem - you don't have any rights to talk with my mother sutaputra
Karna - Rajkumar Bheem, I was just..... again it was cut by a voice
It was Arjun
Arjun - how dare you talk with my mother sutaputra
They both humiliated Karna which made him to feel very dejected.
A voice came from the back
Voice - dare to talk like that....he is not sutaputra, don't dare to repeat it once again Arjun.

To be continued

Whose voice was that ????
Any guesses for 2'nd voice in Karna's dream ????
Dear Readers
Please vote and comment on your valuable opinions.