Chapter 2

The voice which came from behind was Duryodhana.
Duryodhana - panduputr Arjun... don't dare to talk like that with my friend...he is now king of Anga.
Yudhishthir entered their conversation and said to his brothers
Yudhishthir - Arjun and Bheem, what happened ????
Karna - nothing happened Rajkumar...mithr, can we leave now right ????
Duryodhana - but.....
Karna - please Mitra !
Duryodhana agreed and went with him.

Night,
At Radha's house
Karna - Radhama (said with teary eyes)
Radha ran towards Karna and hugged him. While Adirath said
Adirath - Radha...will you let our child enter
Radha - Swami....
Radha, Adhirath and Karna were chit-chatting while a voice said
Voice - how dare you to step inside (said very furiously)
Adirath - putri...what are telling...please don't say like that...it will hurt him
The voice was none other than Karna's twin sister Bhargavi also known as Bhagu
Bhagu - pa...for you he might be son but for me he is nothing other than a deceiver in my life.
Suddenly she felt a slap on her face, it was Radha.
Radha said furiously - he is your Jesth...how dare you to talk like that with your elder.
Karna - Radhama... it's fine..leave it...now I'll leave. Take care of yourself, pitashree and Bhagu.
Radha - wait putra...Bhagu you also go with your brother.
Bhagu - no, I'll go with that guiler
Radha - It's my order, follow it... otherwise the suitation will be worse.
Bhagu reluctantly agreed with her mother's words.

At Anga
The both brother and sister reached Anga. They both were appalled seeing those persons.
They both were Duryodhana and Dusshan.
Karna went towards them and said
Karna - Pranipat yuvraj
Duryodhana - Mitra...please don't call me yuvraj and no need pranam between us.
Karna - it's my pleasure Mitra
Dusshan said with lustful eyes - who is this young beautiful maiden.
Karna understood his intention and replied
Karna - she is my younger sister Dusshan.....and Bhagu he is like your younger brother type.
Bhagu - pranam Rajkumar Dusshan
Dusshan - pranam.... (Said with a smirk)
Duryodhana  - pranam jiji... Dusshan, address her as jiji
Bhagu - pranam Duryodhana
Dusshan - okay bratha....pranam jiji
The three of them were chit-chatting while Dusshan was burning in jealous.

At Kashi kingdom
Vrishali's chamber
Vrishali's POV
Karna you are my life....I love you with my whole heart and soul. Without you I'm not able to breathe. I know that we are separated but you are never alone Arya no one can separate us  even death can't apart us Arya. I shall always remain in your heart. I fell in love with you when we were together....then fell deeper in love with you in the years we were apart. There are some persons who can stay in my life...but not in my heart Arya...no can't gain that place. I love you Arya, I love you.....

At Anga
Bhagu, was trying to escape silently from Anga.  on her way, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

To be continued

Please vote and comment your valuable opinions