Chapter 8

Author's POV
Karna, Bhagu, Yudhishthir, Bheem, Arjun, Duryodhana, Nakul, Sahadev and Shakuni are at Lakshagriha.
Purochan -  yuvaraj this is the place which Maharaj arranged for you all.
Yudhishthir - thanks purochan kaka
Purochan - yuvaraj with your permission can I take your leave ???
Yudhishthir - no need to take leave, you will stay with us. !
Purochan - but....(he was searching for words to escape from yamaputra)
Angaraj Karna - yes Purochan you can stay with us !
Shakuni - but he is a meare servant how can he stay with us ???
Angaraj Karna - mamashree (roared like a lion, Suryaputra).
By a word by Suryaputra, Shakuni feared.
Bhagu - Yudhishthir can we go inside and Angaraj Karna are you finished with your roarings, if are finished please come inside.
Karna nodes sadly

                             ****

At Panchal
Vrishali disguised as a comener enters Panchal. She saw a girl lying unconscious in the middle of the forest.
Vrishali's POV
Who is this girl ?? Why is she lying here ? Wait wait...is she unconscious ??? O my god then I've to help her.
POV ends
She went near that girl, she made lie her head in her lap. With the help of some medical herbs she gave her the needful treatment.

                                ***

At Lakshagriha
Karna was roaming around and found her sister sleeping peacefully.
Karna went near here and ruffeled her hair.
Karna - you are apple of my eye dear, you are my priceless gem dear,  you are precious sister dear. How could you think that I would betray you ? How could you think I would kill my best friend who is your life ??
While Karna sensed something burning and he rushed to see it. As he expected the wax palace was burning.
He went towards Pandavas chamber and carried Yudhishthir, Nakul and Arjun on side of his shoulder and Bheem and Duryodhan on another side of his  shoulder. He took all of them outside and made them lie on the ground. Suryaputra again went inside the burning palace, where his precious sister, Bhagu's chamber and carried Bhagu on one side shoulder and he went inside the  kitchen to  carry Purochan and carried him on another side of his shoulder. He even went to that evil's chamber and rescued him too.
Angaraj Karna chanted a mantra and suddenly a white chariot appears with five white Horses. He placed all of them inside the chariot and took the place of the charioteer and drove towards Hastinapur.

                                 ****

At Panchal
A beam of sunlight peaked through branches making a beautiful young maiden opened her eyes. When she opened her eyes she found a simple girl who had clam and composed smile on her face. That smile would make every single sarrow to forget. That clam smiled girl was Vrishali.
Vrishali - who are you young girl ???
Girl - I'm......

                                 ****

At borders of Hastinapur
A handsome boy who  just finished giving surya argya approached the chariot.
Suddenly in the chariot, Arjun gained consciousness.
Arjun's POV
What is this ?? Where am I ?? Ahhh...my head is spinning a lot. Who is this ?? Why is he approaching near me ?? Wait wait is this Angaraj Karna ? No doubt in it yes it is him only. That bright aura, he looks like Suryadev. He is approaching near us only ?? For what ?? Let me think that afterwards and now I'll act us I'm unconscious.
Karna arrived at Chariot and stared at Arjun. While seeing Arjun he felt an immense pain in his heart. Karna ruffled his younger brother's hair.
Karna's POV
Am I big brother ?? Do I deserve to be a brother ? I made my brother to suffer but I'm enjoying here ? No one should have a brother like me who betrayed his own sister.

A lone tear escapes his eyes, he wiped it of and took the place of charioteer, drove towards the palace.

                                *****

To be continued

How is this chapter ??
Was it good ??
Any guesses who is that girl ???
What is happening in the next chapter ??
A twist is waiting.
Soon Karna's past will be revealed

Dear Readers
Please vote and comment your valuable opinions.