1.

A regular Friday morning. I'm scrolling through social media as usual, and suddenly an ad for the Duskwood forensics game pops up. After reading the reviews, without much thought, I click the button: install. To my surprise, there were no riddles, but a message that I had been added by a certain Thomas.

Thomas: Hello? Are you here?

Do I know you?

Thomas: I don't know. Wait a minute, I need to invite others to join. Please don't go anywhere.

"As if I had any other choice"-I thought. Then I looked at the phone again.

Thomas added Cleo, Dan, Lilly, Richy, Jessy

Dan: You're really not doing that right now, are you?

Cleo: Oh, is that him?

Lily: Who are you? How do you know my sister?? What did you...?

What are you talking about?

Thomas: We want to ask you how you know Hannah Donfort

First time I hear about her

Dan: So it's not going anywhere. I was right.

Dan left the group
Lilly left the group
Jessy left the group

Richy: Only three left... Ah, four. What's your name anyway?

Polly

Richy: Hi Polly! I'm Richy. I apologize for our behavior, we are not normally like this.

You want my help right?

Richy: Well, yes

Cleo and Thomas told me about Hannah disappearance and how they got my number from her, which was really weird. After a while, Thomas also wrote to me in private, but I didn't learn anything new from him.
To my surprise, after a few minutes, I saw Jessy and Dan's private chat.

"How is that possible?" I thought. But I didn't have to wait long for an answer.

??? added you

???: How did you like it? Thanks to me you could read on.

Are you a hacker?

???: Hacker... Is that what others call me?

Does it really matter?

???: No, I'm just interested.

??? is calling

"Now what? He comes out of nowhere and he's calling me?"I tried to reject the call, but it didn't help. I finally decided to pick up. After all, it's just a game, nothing extraordinary can happen.

??? with a modified voice: I witnessed the kidnapping. You don't need to know anything else at the moment. I have access to private accounts. I will provide you with the necessary information to understand the situation. Trust me.

After saying that, he hung up. I don't know how to trust him, since I don't know him at all. However, intuition tells me that the stranger may be useful for something.I left the chat, and a new icon appeared at the bottom of the phone - a disk. I was curious about it, so I clicked on it, after which colorful puzzle blocks were shown to my eyes.

-Well, nah, it can't be worse - I said annoyed - they haunt me in every game, can't they come up with something new?