3.

The game started to fascinate me so much, that sometimes I was forgetting that everything is not real. Each message and video is accompanied by a new emotion. However, I wasn't completely prepared for the news of a woman's body in Duskwood. I have a feeling, or rather I know, that it's not Hannah, but the kidnapping and the corpse in such a short space of time is very disturbing and can cause various behaviour.

Group chat

Dan: May I remind you that this corpse might as well be another girl?

Dan wrote, when he had enough of Cleo and Jessy's argument.

Richy: We're already aware of that. Thanks Dan

As you can easily guess, the hacker, of course, already knew about everything. But at that moment I was more interested in the investigation started by Cleo, because it could help us in some way.

Cleo

Cleo: I spoke to Alfie. He called me "dead girl's friend." He also said that he saw Hannah taken into the woods by the man without a face.

Is this some kind of horror character?

Cleo: Not really, he is one of the many legends of Duskwood. But you should ask Jessy about that, she likes scary stuff.

At this moment, this lead seems to me to be one of the most interesting and I feel that it will bring a lot to our search. Jessy, after my message, immediately started a new group with Richy, where she is supposed to explain the legend of the "Man without a face" to me.

Jessy: He marks the door of those who have sinned with the raven mark. On the night of the first new moon of the year, he returns to the marked houses. To get all the inhabitants out. Everyone, women and children, guilty and innocent. It is said that he takes them to the forest, and they never return.

It sounded terrifying. However, one thing bothers me: what serious sin did Hannah have to commit in order to be kidnapped? Looks like I don't have enough information yet or the legend is just another useless find.