𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗼 𝗩𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗶𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭 - {𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘}

(I decided to completely remake and change the entire biography of the Character, even the name as well. In addition, if you see any missing images or anything else that's missing from this Bio, you'll find it in Part 2. If not, I just decided that I don't feel like doing it. Also, I will bring the other things like Relationships or Love Interests from Part 2 it will be put in this Remake Version.)

Here's the new information about Niko Vegapunk...

Niko Vegapunk (Character)

NAME

Kanji: ニコベガパンク

Romaji: Nikobegapanku

Aliases: Ultimate Mad Scientist of His Time, Child of Light, Human History's One and Only Sorcerer, The Smartest Man in the Universe (By Lotus, Miles 'Tails' Prower and Cyborg), History's Smartest Adolescent, God Prodigy, The Unspeakable Genius (By Dr. Vegapunk and Kokonoe Mercury), Man in the Mystery Mask, Last Direct Descendent of the Greatest Scientific Genius in the World (By the World Government), The Child Who Was Cursed Of Cosmic Knowledge, Big Brain, Builder of Many Things, The One Who Gained The Knowledge of the Old Ancients (By Ozpin/Ozma, Dr. Vegapunk, Washu, and Kokonoe Mercury), Sorcerer Gentleman (By Kohaku, Croix Meridies and Mei Hatsume), Scientist Supreme, Professor Niko (By Marimo and Kohaku), Dr. Niko, Super Doctor, Brain-Box, Brains, Invincible Iron Man (Once by Ruby Rose and Atsuko Kagari), Crazy Madman (By Yurioh, Crimson, Lucien and Knuckles the Echidna)

BIOLOGICAL DESCRIPTION

Species: Human

Bloodline: Half-Tesla and Half-Vegapunk

Nationality: Serbian-American

Gender: Male

Age: 15 (debut) 19 (after timeskip)

Birthday: August 21th

Birthplace: Grand Line (Karakuri Island)

Height: 181 cm (5'11⅝") (debut) / 187.96 cm (6'2″) (after timeskip)

Weight: 64 kg (142 lbs.) (debut) / 80 kg (176 lbs.) (after timeskip)

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Cyan

Blood Type: AB

ABILITIES

Abilities: Unparalleled Genius Intellect, Chaos Control, Indomitable Will, Near-Godlike Stamina and Endurance, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant and Martial Artist

Fighting Style: Baritsu

Weapons: Super Automaton β

PERSONAL STATUS