𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗼 𝗩𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗶𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮 - {𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘}

(Finally, I have finished the second part of the biography. Now you guys can post your comments and tell me what you like or not. I also put his archenemies, but since Wattpad has a how many images you can put in here. That's all I can do here, so have fun reading this part):

______________________________________________________________________________________

Other Equipments

Capsules: Capsules are a key element to the background technology of the World. Each Capsule is a numbered cylinder with a button on top. Activating the capsule is achieved by clicking the button and tossing it; the contained object will appear with a "Bom!" sound effect. The expanded capsule can be shrunk again by pushing a button on the expanded object. For safe-keeping, capsules are often kept in a hard case when not in use. The exact process for encapsulation is unknown, though Niko describes it as shrinking the objects into its component particles. The resulting capsules are light-weight and portable, regardless of how large of an object was placed inside. Although most capsules in the series are only shown to contain the vehicle, house, or weapon that they were designed for, Niko designed freezer capsules that permitted the cold storage of dead bodies.

 Although most capsules in the series are only shown to contain the vehicle, house, or weapon that they were designed for, Niko designed freezer capsules that permitted the cold storage of dead bodies

Dead Ringer: Among all Niko Vegapunk's inventions and gadgets, the Dead Ringer is probably the greatest he has ever created. It is an advanced cloaking device disguised as a gold-plated pocket watch with engraving of a hummingbird on its lid. Niko holds the Dead Ringer in his left hand. The Dead Ringer's cloak meter must be fully charged before it can be used, and holding the watch prevents him from attacking or placing sappers, as when cloaked. Pressing the alt-fire key again causes Niko to put the Dead Ringer away. Upon taking damage while the Dead Ringer is being held in hand, Niko immediately and fully cloaks, leaving behind a fake corpse to deceive enemies alike.

 Upon taking damage while the Dead Ringer is being held in hand, Niko immediately and fully cloaks, leaving behind a fake corpse to deceive enemies alike

Power Scouter: Following through his inventons, Niko Tesla began creating this special device beyond its own capabilities. The Power Scouter is capable of determining the physical strength, armor, skills, and measure power levels of an individual. According to Niko Vegapunk, the device works by scanning an individual's muscle mass and nerve development and balancing them out with the individual's weight. To use the device, Niko calibrates it by scanning a relatively weak hero and villain and uses this number to scale the strengths of other individuals. The device is capable of determining the strength of animals, humans, and monsters. The device is not capable of measuring the strength and power levels of mechanical bodies, such as cyborgs and androids. As a safety feature, the device will simply stop calculating power levels beyond a certain point (seemingly 999,999,999) in order to prevent the explosive malfunction. It also has a limited measuring range and cannot quantify the strength of individuals who are significantly weak or individuals whose strength exceeds "9999," and does not specify on which outlier the individual lies. However this safety feature makes Power Levels that exceed this limit unreadable beyond said limits such as Lotus D. Kamisureiya and Alex Contiello. However Niko Vegapunk came to the conclusion that Lotus was exceptionally too powerful. Niko states that the numbers provided by the device are not an accurate representation of battle effectiveness, as the device does not take into consideration supernatural abilities such as psychokinesis and magic.