𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗯𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗶𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭 - {𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘}

Morbus

The Prototype

The Prototype

NAME

Japanese Name: アレックス・コンティエロ

Romanized Name: Arekkusu Kontiero

Aliases: Project "Singularity", Codename: Morbus (By Genteks, Blackwatch, Anti-Skullgirl Lab 8, and the World Government), The Prototype, Successor of the Blacklight Virus, The Thing, 'It', Monster, Inhuman Abomination (By Purifiers, Exorcists, and Humanity), Master Of All Things, Divine Conqueror, A Man That Even In Death Cannot Die (By Skullgirl, All For One, and Salem), Blacklight Prime Infected, The Ghost of the Contiello, Angel of Death (By The Medici Mafia), Big Brother (By Sienna Contiello/Squigly), Sir Alex (By Leviathan), The Last Blacklight, The Spawn of Yaldabaoth (By the Gods and Demons), The Great-Great-Great Grandchildren of Sakla and Samael (By ???)

BIOLOGICAL DESCRIPTION

Real Name: Alexander "Alex" D. Contiello

Species: Superior Evolved (Currently), Human (Formerly)

Bloodline: Contiello

Nationality: Chinese-Italian

Gender: Male

Age: 15-28 (Biologically) Irrelevant (Chronologically)

Birthday: November 21

Place of Origin: Canopy Kingdom (New Meridian)

Blood type: Embalmed (formerly A-)

Height: 177.80 cm (5'10")

Weight: 86 kg (190 lbs.)

ABILITIES

Abilities: Shapeshifting, Superhuman Physcial Prowess, Reactive Evolution, Accelerated Development, Regeneration, Genius Intellect, Indomitable Will, Energy Absorption, Power Absorption, Matter Absorption, Matter Manipulation, Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant

Weapons: Can shapeshift his body into deadly weapons. Military firearms and artillery. Can utilize military combat vehicles. Nearby throw-able objects and debris.

OFFICIAL PROFILE

Status: Alive

Alignment: Neutral-Good

Affiliations: R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N., Edo Alliance, Member of the Contiello Family (Formerly), The Canopy Kingdom (Formerly), Gentek (Formerly), Blackwatch (Formerly)

Base Of Operations: R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Headquarters, Edo, Canopy Kingdom (New Meridian) (Formerly)

Occupations: 3rd Division Commander of the R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N., Blacklight Carrier, Scientist, Singer and Rapper, Vigilante, Experimental Test Subject (Formerly), Nomad (Formerly), Bandit (Formerly), Terrorist (Formerly)