.21.

I stood behind a wall hoping I lost the griever, I looked down at my watch 3:30, I still have about three hours left until the doors open. Three more hours till I see Newt again, a sat down catching my breath as I took the bow off my back and put in an arrow so it was ready to be used.

I stood to my feet as I walked down the corridors looking down each turn making sure there wasn't a griever when I heard a yell come down from my left as it echoed through the maze.

"Tommy." I'm mumbled before sprinting.

I ran in the direction of the scream only to see Thomas stand to his feet as he watched the griever get tangled in all the vines, I quickly grab him as he looked at me relieved, I raised my bow ready to shoot when something bumped into my shoulder.

I let out a scream when before I saw Minho looking at us with wide eyes.

"You crazy sons of bitches." Minho murmured as he pulled us away from the griever as it freed itself and ran down the corridor.

"Come on! Its changing, we can lose it down here!" Minho yelled before running down a long corridor with Thomas close behind, I watched as the wall slowly moved towards the other.

I stood there with a dumb idea but it could get rid of the griever.

"What are you doing Ath? Get outta there!" Thomas yelled before he almost ran back for me but Minho stopped him.

I turned around and saw the griever round the corner as it stood in the same corridor as me.

"Come on!" I yelled, the griever let out a growl before lunging towards me I started running down the closing walls as the griever followed. I kept running knowing the smaller the hall gets the harder it would be for it to fit. I turned to look at the griever as I hear Thomas and Minho yelling words of encouragement to keep going. I realised that the griever would make it to the end so just as it was squeezing through I pulled the string back on my bow and released an arrow in the grievers head pushing it back.

I jumped out of the corridor when something grabbed my leg, the griever clawed me before it was squished between the walls.

I let out a roaring scream as I rolled onto my back looking down at the claw latched onto my leg with blood pouring out onto the floor.

"Shuck, Athena!" Minho gasped as he and Thomas came down beside me. They tried to pull the claw off but its grip tightened. I gritted my teeth together trying not to cry out in pain.

"Shuck man it's got a death grip on her, if we keep pulling it will rip her leg off." Minho told Thomas as he tried to think of a way to pry it off.

"Okay Athena, we are gonna try and pull you off alright?" Thomas said in a soft tone but it wasn't helping.

"Donotfuckingtouchme! Donotfuckingtouchme!" I yelled saying the words quickly trying to think of something other than the pain.

"Okay Minho use your knife and cut the arm off the griever." Thomas said as he crawled over to me and put my head in his lap. I felt tears roll down my face as Minho stood grabbing his large knife from his pack.

"Okay, one, two-"

"Don't with the counting bullshit and GET THIS SHUCK THING OFF ME!" I yelled as Minho lifted his knife and collided with the claw causing it to vibrate in my thigh. The clanging of the knife and my pained screams were all you could hear echoing through the maze.

Minho hit faster knowing more grievers would come from the noise and soon enough the claw detached from the grievers arm, Minho knelt down to my legs and started to pry the claw off.