Chapter One - "A Colorful Mysterious Object"

The Time Machine.

Chapter One - "A Colorful Mysterious Object" 

A/N: Dedicated to ReaderWriterSlayer. Hey, Thanks for the Picture of Elen. ;) 

-------------------------------------

"Elen!" my mother shouted like a big fat monster.

"Elen! Breakfast is ready. You'll be late for school. Wake up!" My mother again, shouted while slapping my butt hard.

I opened my eyes only to see that the time was already 7:45 A.M. I jumped off my bed because I only have 15 minutes to prepare for school. I took my uniform and quickly wore it. I rushed down the stairs to eat my breakfast then I quickly ran outside and took my bicycle to go to school.

"Phew! I made it in time," the bell rang and I quickly parked my bike at the parking area.

Few hours later, our Physics Teacher dismissed us due to the typhoon.

"Why did it suddenly rain?" I asked myself. There was no news regarding the typhoon nor were there signs of an upcoming storm

"Uh, Well I don't care. I'll just enjoy this moment and take a rest," I walked outside and I forgot that it was raining hard. I only have a bike to use to go home and Mom will be extremely mad if I go home soaking wet. So, I stayed inside our school building and called my mom to come and pick me up

I don't have friends here in school because I act a bit boyish which is really ironic because I really hate boys. They are so full of themselves. Last year, I had a crush on the hottest and most popular guy in our school. We became friends. We shared each other stories, problems, and many more. Then without realizing it I started to fall for him hard. He is the guy I liked. The one who I know would never lie to me. We are friends. And I value our friendship.

And I want that friendship to move on to the next level but I’m afraid he might reject me. But you know what they say there is no harm in trying. Besides he doesn’t have a girlfriend and I think I might have a chance. Considering our friendship I think he wouldn’t reject me harshly and explain it to me in a good way his reasons if he didn’t want a boy and girl relationship with me. Ughh. I’m getting nervous. What if he rejects me?

After all of that anxiety..

I confessed my true feelings.

"Uhmm... Luigi.. You know what? I-i," my stuttering made him looked at me confused.

"What?" His tempting soft lips smiled at me. My heart started hammering my chest.

"I like you. No, erase that. I love you. "His blue shiny eyes looked away from me my brown eyes remorseful.

"I dunno what you are saying Elen, I'm already taken and-"

"What do you mean taken?! That can’t be true! Unless! Oh no! You lied to me! ” Why did he have to lie to me?

"Would you please stop this?! I don’t care what the heck you feel!  You’re disgusting! Did you actually think that I would love someone like you? “He said that while cocking an eyebrow and an arrogant smile.

He said that he didn't care about me. He said that he wouldn't like a person like me. Maybe I assumed too much. Why would a hot and popular guy have a crush on me? I'm just an ordinary girl and there's nothing special about me. I expected too much.

My world stopped. Everything is in slow motion. My brown eyes widened. I felt tears fell on my cheeks. Pain pierced through my fragile heart. It hurts. I didn't know that side of him.