Chapter Six - "Let the journey begin!"

Time Machine

Chapter Six - "Let the jouney begin!"

-------------------------------------

+~CHRIS'S POV~+

We gather all the things we needed before leaving. I just rest for a few minutes after we finished preparing all things. I offer Elen a glass of cold water to recover her strength.

She shyly smile at me and drink the water. My heart starts to palpitate whenever I see her cute smile.. But still, I won't give her my full trust. She's just a girl I met yesterday. I remember the moment when she slapped me hard. She looks very funny because she looks like she saw a pervert.. I mean a cute, hot pervert. Just kidding. I'm not a pervert. I respect girls. Well, I still need to observe and clarify some things because I feel something strange about her. I should know if my brother told me the truth. I hope that girl is Elen..

"Come on!" she grab my arms and pull me outside. She wave her hands in the air like a child.

"Okay. Okay. Don't get too excited. This is not a trip. The place where we are going or pass through is too dangerous so don't let your guard down." I warn her.

"Aye sir!" She salute me, "This will be the greatest adventure in my life," she sways her body along with the dancing wind.

"Before you enjoy, I'll teach you first how to guard yourself and how to attack enemies."

We spend almost 5 hours practicing how to do this and that. It's already 4:00 in the afternoon and we start to amble towards the forest.

"Hey look at that!" Elen looks surprise whilst she's pointing to the big butterfly.

"Yeah. It's beautiful, isn't it?" I admire the way she looks blooming.

"Why are you smiling at me?" She pinch my nose.

"H-hey! Stop it. It hurts. And I'm not smiling at you."

"Really? You're lying," she give me a teasing look and start to blush.

"What a weird girl," I scratch my head.

"What did you call me?"

"You're beautiful Elen, You're veeerryyy beautiful." I said sarcastically

"Ugh. Very funny Chris."

"What? I'm complimenting you, Silly."

"What.ever.loser." She tease me. I laugh.

"Who's the REAL loser between us, Elen?" I make a crybaby face.

"Beautiful...." She ignored me because she's looking at something.

"What's beautiful?" I said while looking at some rare plants around us.

"Come. Look here." Her voice sounds convincing so I go beside her.

"Wow.. that's.."

"Yeah.. I told ya. It's beautiful," She softly said to me.

We can see a tall bright gold tree. The black and red roses covers the feet of the tree. The rare species of birds are humming while flying around the top of the tree.

We sit under the tree to take a rest. We've been walking for an hour and it's getting darker.

She takes out a red cloth and unfurl it then she place it on the ground. She place the candle and food on it like we are having a picnic.

We start to eat so that we can recover our energy and strength. After that, she restore all the foods that are not eaten. I stand up and bent forwards her and I offer my hand. She give me a smile and stand up.

While we are on the road; making our way to reach our destination, we are talking about a lot of stuffs. We talked about how we do in the real world.

-------------------------------------

A/N: The next chapter is the part Two of this chapter. Thank you very much to those who are continuously reading this. I really appreciate it. Thanks also for the Votes! :* This story will be edited soon.

Lovelotss! <3

Lurobinus//Jeri  

Please continue to support this! ^^