Chapter Seven - "Let the journey begin! Part 2"

The Time Machine

Chapter Seven - "Let the journey begin! Part 2"

-------------------------------------

+~ELEN'S POV~+

I gain information about Him. His lifestyle, favorites, dislikes and etc. I didn't tell Him all about my personal life because like I've said in the beginning, I only trust my family. He keeps on asking me about my private stuffs and sometimes I lie to Him. I also feel something weird when He's answering my questions. I don't know why.

We've been walking for 3 days already and we still haven't reach the end of the forest. Is this some kind of a joke? How wide and long is this forest?

Ugh! This is really tiring but I have to be strong and patient...

I was spacing out. I fell down on my knees not knowing that Chris pushed me because there's a-a-a-

-I-i don't know what k-kind of creature it is but It's too big, it looks like an ogre but more scarier than that! I also notice that the forest here is a bit different from the forest where we started. The trees are taller, there are many black pigeon staring at us, withered plants surrounding us, and creepy small creatures that keeps on following us. I guess we entered the wrong forest. Wait.. This is not the time for idle and chat. I have to help Chris!

"Don't come here! I can handle this." He insisted.

"No! I'll help you! You already have too much pain!" I shrill at Him.

I dash towards the creepy ogre and I grab something from my bag. It's my Shooting Spear. I pressed the blue button and the point of the spear striked the creepy ogre's head.

Bang!

The ogre fell on the ground. Its green blood starts to crawl and spread. I bent forward to Chris and offer my hand in order to support Him stand. I can see that He received a lot of wounds from the ogre's hits. I support Him walk away from the ogre cause it smells bad.

"Sit down here," I command. He looked pale. His severe wounds start to bleed.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't manage to prote-" His voice sounds weak.

"Shush.. I'm the one who must say sorry and thank you. Sorry for not being alert and Thank you for doing your best to protect me," I said while giving Him first aid.

Suddenly, my shooting spear popped in my mind .. Why do I have it? I didn't bring it here.. I didn't bring anything before I come to this world. Phew.. It's a good thing that I have it. God. I remember shittyhead, my cousin Jonathan. How's he doing? Did he told mom? Ugh. I should stop thinking about Him. It makes me crazy.

"Take a rest here. I'll just sit beside you," I said to Him while touching His cheeks. It's so soft and warm. I looked at His lips and He gave me a sexy smile.

-------------------------------------

+~CHRIS'S POV~+

I didn't manage to save her from that asshole ogre. Now, I'm getting fired up. If I saw another creature that tries to hurt Elen, I will make sure that it will die quickly.

Shit, I'm ashamed of myself. A girl saved a boy? Psh! I'm not reliable. I'm not a true man. I didn't manage to protect my friend; my very first Girl Friend not girlfriend. After all those months of training, this is all what I've got? That's bullshit! It only means that I'm not strong enough. I owe her for saving me.

But wait, Before my eyes get blurred from the hit of the ogre, I saw Elen using a... Spear? A retractable spear? What is that? It's cool and unique. God! I love unique things. Where did she get that? Maybe I should ask her.

Elen cured my severe wounds.

"Thank you." I whisper to her.

She sit beside me and starts to blush. "You're welcome." She said then I look up.

"What is that thing?" I asked her then she curiously looked up too.

"What? There's nothing up there!" She boorishly said to me.

"No. Don't look up Silly," She looked at her hands whilst I look directly at her beautiful face. "What i mean is the spear."

"Oh. That spear..." She starts to cogitate.

I can only hear the deafening silence. I looked up again.

"It's one of my invention." She broke the silence. I stare at her in surprise.

"Invention? I heard Invention, right?"

"Yes."

Wait ... Invention she said? Why didn't she told me earlier? My brother's right. She's the girl!

I grab her and pull towards me. We're only an inch away from each other. I can feel that our breaths are mixing in. Her brown sparkling eyes are wondering why would I do that. I stand up and quickly open my arms and wrap it around her waist.

"Wait ... Wh-what are you do-doing Chris?" she said.

"I'm dancing Elen, I'm dancing." I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes whilst trying to pull herself away from me. I feel the pain of my wounds but I don't care.

"Very fun-" I didn't let her finish what she's going to say. I brush my lips against her. I placed my hand on her waist and the other on her nape.

-------------------------------------

+~ELEN'S POV~+

Chris is kissing me. I can't do anything so I just answered back. We are kissing passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck. He starts to move his hand towards my butt. I rushed down my other hand forcing it to stop. Then, He returned His hand on my waist. I don't know why I am not stopping Him. I feel happy and I want Him to kiss me more passionately. This is my first time I kissed a guy. He bite my lower lip and I stopped kissing Him because My lips are already hurt and we're lacking out of breath.

-------------------------------------

A/N: No cliffhanger okay? :) Kyaaa~ They kissed! :"> Read further guys so that you'll better understand the story. Sorry for the mistakes okay? I'll edit this soon.

Love and Nutella,

Lurobinus. <3

Comment and Vote Guys! Thank you so much. :*