Chapter Nine - "History of Hancock Orosa"

The Time Machine

Chapter Nine - "History of the Hancock Orosa"

-------------------------------------

+~JIRO'S POV~+

I introduced myself to the girl and the boy. Well, the truth is I really don't know their names. But if I'm not wrong, the girl is named Elen and the boy is named Chris. Am I right? I heard the girl shouted the boy's name when they are arguing. The same goes for the boy, he also said the girl's name.

"Food's ready!" I grinned as a shout.

Maybe you're thinking why am I so kind to them? It's just because I sense something different from the girl when I kissed her right hand. Remember that moment? There's something about that girl that tells me, I should be kind and respectful SPECIALLY to THEM, if I didn't do that I will regret it.

"Mm-mm-mm." the girl murmured as she smell the scent of my best recipe.

"Let's eat." I said. They started digging up the food.

"Your name is Elen and you are.. Chris right?" I start the conversation to break the silence and looked directly at the guy's eyes.

"Yeah. I'm Chris Rusvelt while She's Elen Vermeilla." Chris said in an arrogant tone. I just nod at Him.

"This is so delicious!" -Elen.

"Yea. Youw're vewry gowd at cookinh." Chris added while he's chewing the food on His mouth. I understood it and I am flattered by what He said but I didn't show it.

"Yeah, ofcourse... By the way, stop talking when your mouth is full. You don't have manners Master." I gave Him a pissed-off look.

-------------------------------------

+~ELEN'S POV~+

"Oh yeah?! Well, SORRY!" Chris annoyingly said after He swallowed the food then He clenched His fists.

I can feel the electricity between their gazes. It's like we're going to have a world war 3 here. Geez! They're not kids anymore to fight. Specially Chris, He's been acting really weird since the time that He stole a kiss from me. And what really sucks is, that was my first kiss. Well, I want more because He's a good kisser. HA-HA! Just kidding. Jiro stand up also and glared at Chris.

Chris starts to raise His right fist giving a sign that He is ready to duel while Jiro just stand up, giving Chris a Ready-To-Kill-YOU look. I can see that they're both prepared. They both look cool and brave. Chris looked cute in every angle and in every situation even if He's very mad. Jiro looked handsome. He is the kind of person who is mysterious and serious. It send shivers to my spine when Chris was about to give a blow.

10... He's coming

9...

8...

7... "Stop." I said in a guy tone.

6... Chris didn't listen to me.

5... Jiro is making a position and a move.

4... "I said stop!" This time, I said it with a louder voice.

3... They're still ignoring me. I'm seriously getting mad as hell here.

2...

"STOP THAT FIGHT!!!!!" My voice almost cracked. I shouted all I can possibly shout. They both stopped because of the loudness and intensity of my voice. Jiro's right fist almost hit Chris's face while Chris's right fist almost punch Jiro's left cheek. They gawked at each other.